Reppin
the ether
candice-owens-on-dinosaurs-v0-zix7ke1oru4d1.jpeg

source:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think people that think this way just don't grasp how long Earth has been around compared to humans.

Thats far from factual for a variety of reasons.

Only God truly knows. As someone who believes in God I dont personally believe the earth is that old. But I also dont see any reason why Martin Luther King is "real" but Dinasours arent. It could all just be apart of a backstory:respect:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
As someone who believes in God I dont personally believe the earth is that old. But I also dont see any reason why Martin Luther King is "real" but Dinasours arent. It could all just be apart of a backstory:respect:

This is your brain on the Republican Right.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I think people that think this way just don't grasp how long Earth has been around compared to humans.

She believes the moon landing is fake and Republicans never courted racist Whites too, so there's a lot of different issues going on here.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is your brain on the Republican Right.

Its called deep thinking,try it sometime. You certainly cant prove me wrong,but I can prove "science" cant be factually correct. Dont even need to address the ridiculous Republican label. Not even the worst R word ive been innacurately called on here. Stew in your ignorance if you choose:respect:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
It’s called deep thinking,try it sometime. You certainly cant prove me wrong,but I can prove "science" cant be factually correct. Dont even need to address the ridiculous Republican label. Not even the worst R word ive been innacurately called on here. Stew in your ignorance if you choose:respect:
:what:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Generally speaking I think we need to educate people better.

Everyone is ignorant about something.

But when it comes to conspiracies around dinosaurs and a spherical earth and the moon landing ...I mean if you're seriously questioning that stuff...we just need to dump you into the ocean. You're incorrigible and hold back the human species.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Who is taking her seriously now? She lost her job being a bullhorn for White Supremacy. Only the foolish in the Black community would welcome her back home. Seriously, the best that can be done to her for all she has contributed to negatively for our people is to not give her any engagement. We should just turn our backs on her, and let her fade into the wind.