Candace Owens: I married a white man because I couldn't find a Black man to stimulate me mentally. My white husband is brilliant.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A c00n interview on a destructive radio station posted on an even more destructive social media page

There's levels to this much black destruction :wow:
Yea and look how many nikkaz love being wrappped up in all the destructiveness and supporting them.

Say what you want but Candace ownens even though she on some c00n time still gets alot of clicks from the black community. Look at all the black so called platforms and events she gets invited to. It’s not just cacs supporting her.

But I’m starting to see her perspective when you really think about it if you can’t find some one to treat you good in your own race why not venture out. That goes for both black men and women. This is coming from someone who is marrying a black woman btw.

:yeshrug:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I had to stop 5 seconds in when she builds a colossal strawman. People get at her for shytting on Black families because she did not create a Black family. Nothing to do with "revisiting Loving v Virginia".

Can't stand this bytch and her articulate bad faith argumentation. Idiots hear good enunciation and a couple of SAT words and think the person knows what they're talking about.

Last edited:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
To be fair, she was very subtle with it and never explicitly said what the OP said.

It was hinted at but she was basically saying that race didn't matter when it came to her preference but common interests and intelligence did. But you could argue that she was subliminally alluding to feeling more compatible with White men than Black men based on that even though she never said it outright.