Can your CATS beat my DAWGS: Official LSU Vs UGA Game Thread

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
UGA is trash.
Gus needs to cut that check to Fields Stidham is trash either get fields or get ol boy from Clemson.
Gus seems to hate black QBs who run his offense the best. SMH

I'm going to be real. There's coaches out there that run Gus' offense better than he does. We need to go get one of them, and go get all of the black QBs we can get.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Classic Nick Saban strategy
Florida coaches told his dumbass but them cacs and pawgs be like, stay home Justin. You are our hero. You know these GA nikkas love making white daddy and momma happy and shyt. You know suburban nikkas love UGA. They almost think they are Georgia alums or some shyt when them nikkas didn't go there.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
:dahell: How are they not though? They been whipping ass the past two years and came within a Tua TD of a national championship with that mediocre QB

You act like up until this year Bama hasn't had mediocre QB play
They were tight last year, but this year they have beaten no one. I peeped the Mizzou game. It would have been a close one if it wasn't for the refs.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:dahell: How are they not though? They been whipping ass the past two years and came within a Tua TD of a national championship with that mediocre QB

You act like up until this year Bama hasn't had mediocre QB play
Last years team was carried by a bunch juniors and seniors on defense(Mark Richt players btw), those players are gone but people still act like it's the same UGA team and it's not. UGA has done nothing this year. They're a good team but they're young.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Fields went to UGA for this. :mjlol:Going to be really feeling it when we take UGA down.

Could have went to Florida and help make us legit playoff contenders.:yeshrug:
What's crazy is he blew his redshirt to run some garbage time plays and random wildcat plays to take hits they don't Fromm taking.

Edit: I hope Emery is watching :mjgrin:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Last years team was carried by a bunch juniors and seniors on defense(Mark Richt players btw), those players are gone but people still act like it's the same UGA team and it's not. UGA has done nothing this year. They're a good team but they're young.
Kirby Smart the new Mac Brown but without giving a fukk about Black QBs like all UGA coaches. I kid you not, UGA got boosters who are flat out like no Black QBs unless we have to.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What's crazy is he blew his redshirt to run some garbage time plays and random wildcat plays to take hits they don't Fromm taking.

Edit: I hope Emery is watching :mjgrin:
It is ain't it. My homie trying so hard to defend this. You can't defend it. UGA signed him so the rivals dont. If they had their way, they would ship him to Washington with Eaton but Fields is likely gonna stay within the South.

UGA really wanted Trevor Lawrence and of course he left the state for Clemson

My nikka Fields did all that recruiting for UGA and they reward him by turning him into wildcat

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I used to think Mark Richt was racist af on QBs. nikka left UGA and it was like he was at FSU all over again. Black QBS being recruited. Black QBs getting tick. Black QBs getting developed.

I remember UGA signed a breh from North Carolina. Breh was happy to sign and everything. nikka left UGA feeling less than a man. He was a 5 star Qb