Can your CATS beat my DAWGS: Official LSU Vs UGA Game Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
UGA signed Fields so Auburn, LSU or Florida don't. They signed him and turned him into a H-Back

They were forced into playing D.J. Shockley and he was a senior. If Joe Tereshinski wasn't so sorry.

They fukked my nikka Quincy Carter out of a spot for fukking Larry Holmes Phillips and Quincy still got drafted in the first three rounds of the NFL draft.

fukk this white supremacists ass school. I hope no Black QB ever goes there again

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how ATL HS coaches feel about Kirby turning the #1 QB Justin Fields into a glorified QB

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost forgot :russ:. Here you go

86hCNjG.jpg

jrW2Dvz.png

giphy.gif
Even @Francium dont want me rocking that for a week

Go ahead and start that UCLA game thread homie
zAnfrvU.png

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That's what I'm saying. It's burned in your mind that Georgia is elite on Bama's level. They are not. They aren't even a top 10 team. This is a young team with a awesome run game but mediocre qb play (until Fields is ready).
:dahell: How are they not though? They been whipping ass the past two years and came within a Tua TD of a national championship with that mediocre QB

You act like up until this year Bama hasn't had mediocre QB play

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UGA signed Fields so Auburn, LSU or Florida don't. They signed him and turned him into a H-Back

They were forced into playing D.J. Shockley and he was a senior. If Joe Tereshinski wasn't so sorry.

They fukked my nikka Quincy Carter out of a spot for fukking Larry Holmes Phillips and Quincy still got drafted in the first three rounds of the NFL draft.

fukk this white supremacists ass school. I hope no Black QB ever goes there again

:ohhh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
UGA is trash.
Gus needs to cut that check to Fields Stidham is trash either get fields or get ol boy from Clemson.
Gus seems to hate black QBs who run his offense the best. SMH
UGA ain't gonna let Fields go to anyone in the SEC.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

Classic Nick Saban strategy