can you tell black people apart from different nationalities?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
My guy I got you :youngsabo:

If you’re going in that order then :leon:

Haiti is correct for the first woman.

A Country East of Gambia with many well known emigrants for the second woman.

A Country South of Congo that holds the longest continuous society on earth for the third woman.

:youngsabo:
damn, i was gonna guess senegal but that felt too obvi

what's the third? angola or zambia? i thought the oldest continuous society might be the khoisan in namibia, but she doesn't look like them so

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If they all dressed like Americans I'd think they were American.

I think the only reason I can tell ppl apart with accuracy is the added context clues. Such as knowing I'm in an area with immigrants
of course you would...yall don't look upon dark skin blacks for any amount of time :mjpls:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women I can tell between West, East, South Africans.

Central Africa & Caribbean are pretty hard to distinguish as I haven't fukked with many women from those parts, fukked a woman from Sudan/Uganda also one from St Maarten /Dominica

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you got 40 non-mixed west Africans, 40 Caribbeans and 40 AA's in a room, you gave all of them the same haircut, style and hid their names
and they weren't allowed to speak.

you would have hard time choosing
Of course because they from the same region of Africa, most Caribbeans & AA are from west coast of Africa region.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
btw if you’re observant enough you can distinguish between some white americans and white europeans…not always but sometimes I can easily tell the russians/ukrainians out here apart from the “regular” white folks…I can also tell when some white ppl are from the UK or australia…and I’m talking based strictly off looks…nothing else

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
You can maybe tell the difference between someone from ___ tribe in Africa and someone in the diaspora. But no you can't tell the difference between most Caribbeans and AAs. Have 100 people of the diaspora in "american" or "caribbean" clothing and have them not talk. Most of yall couldn't tell the difference.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
damn, i was gonna guess senegal but that felt too obvi

what's the third? angola or zambia? i thought the oldest continuous society might be the khoisan in namibia, but she doesn't look like them so
You named the people, but not the country. :troll: They are elsewhere too. Nevertheless, this place is very diverse in many way and has become increasingly so in the last century.