Can you respect a woman if she says a celeb can "Get it"?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
How would you feel as a man if you take a chic on a date and see that she wrote some shyt like this on twitter but wouldn't let you fukk?

[ame]https://twitter.com/LiahsGlambition/status/322514092940210176[/ame]

It's 1 thing for a chic to not let you beat because she has respect for herself and have to get to know you better. But to know for a fact that if you was someone else you could get the p*ssy, I never understood how women can write shyt like that and expect men to respect them.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I guess a woman is not supposed to find a celebrity attractive.

It's 1 thing to say a guy is attractive, I'm sure even your mom has said a celeb was attractive. But to say he could get the p*ssy is a whole other scenario. Like seriously, how can you as a man wife that kind of a woman? She won't fukk you, the guy she agreed to go on a date with so that means she finds you somewhat attractive or interesting after you probably paid for the date and opened the doors and shyt yet if she seen that celeb backstage or in the streets she'd throw the puss at him :russ:. My boy had this happen with a chic and seen her write that shyt on twitter the next day after he spent $200 on the date.

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
girls can't like celebrities?

same way a guy would fukk beyonce or kate upton, it shouldn't spin for another sex

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps

I'm struggling to see the issue here.
Male members of this board do it daily.

I doubt we'd be fawning over Kate Upton or Rhianna
if they were hunch backed and a couple hundred pounds heavier.

Totally different. I don't think there's a guy on this board that would take a chic on a date that he wouldn't fukk. Women do it all the time. Big difference there. Only a queer would take a chic on a date and refuse to fukk her and then tweet that Rihanna could get it. nikkas ain't finicky like dat.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:what: I say the same thing about female celebrities all the time. Any girl that'd discount me for saying it is a fukking prude. :stopitslime:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:what: I say the same thing about female celebrities all the time. Any girl that'd discount me for saying it is a fukking prude. :stopitslime:

So you would take a chic on a date, refuse to fukk her and then announce which celeb chic that could get the dikk? If so you're :wrist:.