Can you really blame some women for being gold diggers?????

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
at a certain age (i'd say around 25/26) you gotta know who can provide the best for you and your kids right? :yeshrug::patrice:
:dahell:By 25 you should be able to provide for yourself and any children you chose to have.
:dahell:Why can't i blame someone for trying to get money from other people instead of earning it like everyone else?
:dahell:If you want gold, you'd get it faster and with less hassle if you dug it on your own

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:By 25 you should be able to provide for yourself and any children you chose to have.
:dahell:Why can't i blame someone for trying to get money from other people instead of earning it like everyone else?
:dahell:If you want gold, you'd get it faster and with less hassle if you dug it on your own
:russ: trill talk

but I want to see more responses :mjpls:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I don't agree with gold digging but.....

at a certain age (i'd say around 25/26) you gotta know who can provide the best for you and your kids right? :yeshrug::patrice:
I don't agree but can't hate. It's usually the mentality of these bytches i cant stand but if they good people it ain't my problem, literally.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
It's kind of a spit in the face of that whole feminist movement if you have women out here basically selling p*ssy to the highest bidder. She should get herself a nice job, then connect with me so we can build a strong future together. If she's not willing to do that, then her caregiving skills, cooking, cleaning, and humor must be absolutely immaculate. I'm talking the kind of woman who could raise a child that is respectful, smart, lovable and strong both physically and mentally.

We have just too much of a disconnect between expectations and reality. Women out here looking for a dude who is perfect and who will basically do everything. Then getting mad when they get played because they're too stubborn to listen when people tell them that the man they're looking for doesn't exist and a relationship is give and take. You have to bring more to the table than your looks, otherwise you'll be used up and thrown to the side.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I don't agree with gold digging but.....

at a certain age (i'd say around 25/26) you gotta know who can provide the best for you and your kids right?:yeshrug::patrice:

I could be wrong, but I think he's talking about future children that you would have with a man (i.e...a provider for the family). I don't think that's referring to children you already have.