can you put mass on doing bodyweight?

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
it sounded like you were implying that his neck was that size naturally with no neck work

obviously he did a ton of neck work he was a pro boxer. but the kid was like 190lbs at 13. he was a gentic freak nobody should be basing their workouts on him.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
cant afford a gym memvership right now
Up to a certain point, you can.
Then, you get to where you're doing high repetitions, like 10 or more reps, you start peaking as for mass growth. You can slow down your reps to get some additional burn.
But other than that, that's when you want to get a weight belt, it has a chain to loop weight plates for additional resistance.

semtex

:)
Daps
But now that I have some time I can break it down for you on how to do it. We'll go by muscle group:

Traps/Delts:

-Pike Press
-Hip Pushup (be sure to maintain the angle in your arms)​
Lats:
-pullups/chin ups
Chest:
-dips
-pushups
-hip pushups

Quads/Glutes/Hamstrings:
-bulgarian split squats
-russian leg curls (need a solid immovable surface)
- single leg bridges

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
But now that I have some time I can break it down for you on how to do it. We'll go by muscle group:

Traps/Delts:

-Pike Press
-Hip Pushup (be sure to maintain the angle in your arms)​
Lats:
-pullups/chin ups
Chest:
-dips
-pushups
-hip pushups

Quads/Glutes/Hamstrings:
-bulgarian split squats
-russian leg curls (need a solid immovable surface)
- single leg bridges

good looking. im filled my bagback with books and my laptop earlier to use some extra weight :russ: that poverty workout

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly yes. But it won't be by cranking out endless reps. It needs to be a challenge at no more than 20 reps. Get some gymnastics rings and an iron gym pull-up bar (you'll need the bar for the rings).

Gymnastics rings (free shipping + best price I've seen): http://www.fitnesssolutionsllc.net/...r-upper-body-strength-and-bodyweight-training

Iron gym pull-up bar: http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/174351...31788472&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=63791787111&veh=sem

but are you doing muscle ups on them rings though:sas2:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
good looking. im filled my bagback with books and my laptop earlier to use some extra weight :russ: that poverty workout
breh u really that broke? :wtf:

Just get some bands and use them for resistance if u cant afford free weights or pull up bar. Bands give u more free range of motion which is very good for resistant work outs

semtex

:)
Daps
A lot of that stuff you won't need extra resistance for other than the basic exercises. I wish a nikka would tell me he needed some external resistance on a fukkin russian leg curl :heh: :duck: