can you put mass on doing bodyweight?

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
they make stuff more challenging. Parallel dips I can do all day but ring dips the most I've done back to back is 8 reps. Ring pullups are dope too they really activate the lats. And ring pushups are ab killers :ahh:

Yeah I got a pair and rings dips are a whole different beast. You got any particular routine?

semtex

:)
Daps
Yeah I got a pair and rings dips are a whole different beast. You got any particular routine?
Not really. Tried inverted pullups last night where you're almost upside down and pull yourself up. Hits the traps nicely. I'll prob begin a push-pull routine for the rings though

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
in bootcamp i went from 165 to 182 in 2 months doing only bodyweight exercises so its possible

just gotta eat right and sleep well

This!

@Indica

Try doing theses workouts at home if u can't go to the gym...

search up other fitness channels for different areas of your body u want to build at home. and eat, eat, eat, sleep!

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I worked in a prison. There were no free weights there. They got swole off nothing but pull ups , push ups, burpees, and sometimes bags of books they would use to curl or squat.

No matter what you use it's all about consistency. How bad do you want it?

semtex

Daps
I worked in a prison. There were no free weights there. They got swole off nothing but pull ups , push ups, burpees, and sometimes bags of books they would use to curl or squat.

No matter what you use it's all about consistency. How bad do you want it?
They might have snuck some roids under uour nose

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
and i read somewhere Tyson used to do a shyt LOAD of shrugs too to get his neck like that

semtex

Daps
and i read somewhere Tyson used to do a shyt LOAD of shrugs too to get his neck like that
He did bridges for his neck mainly but shrugs also. Do not try bridges on your own unless your neck is quite strong already.

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
He did bridges for his neck mainly but shrugs also. Do not try bridges on your own unless your neck is quite strong already.
I dont do bridges for my neck, i bought a harness, warm up with 35 pounds do 100 pound shrugs after that, then put a 45 plate on do 3 sets of that, and increase my shrugs by 10 pounds each time with dumbells

semtex

Daps
i dont know probably because hes getting old as dirt? :what: a dumbass question.

"why doesnt my grandad look the same as he did when he was in his prime?" ass nikka :mjlol:
it sounded like you were implying that his neck was that size naturally with no neck work