Can you pinpoint the year subway went from good quality to inedible ?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
If we gunna talk about fast food spots fallin off lets talk about wendys. Their spicy chicken sandwich used to be the shyt. Got one last week the texture was like eating a goddam well done steak

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
If we gunna talk about fast food spots fallin off lets talk about wendys. Their spicy chicken sandwich used to be the shyt. Got one last week the texture was like eating a goddam well done steak
Woody chicken. Look it up. It’s disgusting. It’s why I don’t get a chicken sandwich from anywhere other than chick fila now

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Woody chicken. Look it up. It’s disgusting. It’s why I don’t get a chicken sandwich from anywhere other than chick fila now
Popeyes still makes a good chicken sandwich. Its the only good chicken they got there. Their chicken pices are bleh, the tenders are more breading than chicken , and dont even get me started on the wings. But the sandwich, no mayo, and dump a container of the buffalo or sweet heat sauce instead is good shyt

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Popeyes still makes a good chicken sandwich. Its the only good chicken they got there. Their chicken pices are bleh, the tenders are more breading than chicken , and dont even get me started on the wings. But the sandwich, no mayo, and dump a container of the buffalo or sweet heat sauce instead is good shyt
It was good when I first had. I stopped fuccn wit it cuz they don’t have an actual spicy sandwich

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never why people bothered going out to get subs. For the price of 2 combos you could get enough deli stuff to make 8 sandwiches.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Honorable mention to @The Burger King

Excellent poster. The restaurant has fallen the fukk off tho :mjcry: When they started offering 10 nuggets for like $1.99 I knew it was over

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I’m mad that they got rid of the Seafood Salad…

:mjcry:

I used to put some old bay, Mayo, Onions, Black olives, and Parmesan cheese on that mug. Have them add some provolone on that Mug.

I’d be in Heaven.

Subway fell off since 2004 though.

It’s worse since they had a whole pedo as their spokesman.