Can you pinpoint the year subway went from good quality to inedible ?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I got a sandwich on Saturday while I was running errands. It tasted the same as ever to me but COTTT DAYUM they put too much way too much dressing :mindblown: No matter what location I've been to, it's ALWAYS been that way. That alone is enough reason not to fukk with them... Hell, the sandwich prices are probably as high as they are cause they're running thru a whole bottle of dressing for every 3 people ordering :why:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't really think the food has changed much aside from being more overpriced.

When you get older and have had more different types of cuisine some of the stuff you used to love just isn't as appealing. When I was a kid I used to LOVE Wendy's Chicken Nuggets and would get them like every other day.

As an adult...they're still decent :yeshrug: but not to the point where I'd go out of my way to get any.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Lack of quality control which is why the experiences vary so much. The last time I had a subway, I threw the entire thing away because it tasted rancid.

They put there efforts on expanding. It's accessible but I doubt they have the resources to properly inspect and control every franchise around.