Can you name one black white hispanic celebrity or world leader that you personally respect or want your child to emulate that’s MAGA 🧐🤔

Daps
This thread would be better if you asked if there were reasons OUTSIDE OF THEM BEING MAGA that you wouldn’t want your child to emulate them.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This thread would be better if you asked if there were reasons OUTSIDE OF THEM BEING MAGA that you wouldn’t want your child to emulate them.
Naw, actually OPs sound better. You're suggestion sounds yu trying to insinuate we only have a problem with them because of the set they claim.
and not because of how MAGats actually behave in general

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Not a single one. I use to look up to Ben Carson but he's mentally and morally fried. It incredible how many people who're once respectable threw away their legacy because of Trump. Trump is society's litmus test. If you get it wrong then you have some development and inner work that needs to be done. Its a sure way to tell that something within you is severely lacking, mentally and morally.

Thank God Colin Powell ain't fall for that shyt. The Ben Carson thing still sucks to this day cause his whole story is still inspiring to me

Daps
Naw, actually OPs sound better. You're suggestion sounds yu trying to insinuate we only have a problem with them because of the set they claim.
and not because of how MAGats actually behave in general
Nah, if the only reason you have a problem with them is because they’re MAGA then the thread is unnecessarily convoluted. Just ask the direct question: would you want your child to be MAGA?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
ben carson from a medical achievement perspective and having a black family. his book gifted hands was in my house growing up and i read it so i'm not gonna pretend like his achievements weren't looked at fondly because he turned out be a MAGAt later in life. that one still hurts.