Can you draw?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I need work breh. Im an artist....wassup?

I need more info than this.

What are your goals? What kind of art jobs have you done? What kind of work do you want to do? Are you all traditional or can you do digital? Are you skilled in graphic design? Do you simply want to sell your own work or collaborate with others?

At the very least, I'd be happy to point you in the right direction.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

What are your goals? What kind of art jobs have you done? What kind of work do you want to do? Are you all traditional or can you do digital? Are you skilled in graphic design? Do you simply want to sell your own work or collaborate with others?

I've done a few commissions recently but the well has dried up in the last month so if you can offer some advice to me it'd be much appreciated. Even though you were quoting Jenkins ill answer those questions.

I pretty much wanna make art a career ultimately. I've done a few logos and T shirts. I pretty much want to stay in that realm but I'd be open to doing anything digital. Definitely tryna get more sales on my work and wouldn't mind collaborating with others.. I've been putting off opening up an online store.

Here is a logo I designed for a client who's son is a basketball player

Idk how to post images here so I can show the rest of my commission work because I don't have it on my IG

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

What are your goals?
To start at the bottom and thus introduce my own comic self contained story, "Aceid Reign".

What kind of art jobs have you done?
None other than be a visual artist who has had over 4 art shows.

What kind of work do you want to do?
Writing, Storyboard, Cover Art.

Are you all traditional or can you do digital?
Traditional.

Are you skilled in graphic design?
No.

Do you simply want to sell your own work or collaborate with others?
Both.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
What are your goals?
To start at the bottom and thus introduce my own comic self contained story, "Aceid Reign".

What kind of art jobs have you done?
None other than be a visual artist who has had over 4 art shows.

What kind of work do you want to do?
Writing, Storyboard, Cover Art.

Are you all traditional or can you do digital?
Traditional.

Are you skilled in graphic design?
No.

Do you simply want to sell your own work or collaborate with others?
Both.

Nice. I wanna produce my own comic too. I'm currently developing my characters and building a story. I don't wanna draw other people's characters forever lol

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Nice. I wanna produce my own comic too. I'm currently developing my characters and building a story. I don't wanna draw other people's characters forever lol
I'm not a comic book artist...but I'm a fine artist and can do life drawing tho. I need a comic book artist to help me illustrate my story "Aceid Reign".

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm not a comic book artist...but I'm a fine artist and can do life drawing tho. I need a comic book artist to help me illustrate my story "Aceid Reign".
Im not a comic book artist either persay but I draw alot if comic/anime/cartoon characters.
I used to draw comics as a kid. Spiderman, ninja turtles, dbz, with my own characters sprinkled in. I definitely wouldn't call myself a comic book artist off of that. I know there's a lot more work to it but I definitely wanna get something done.

Do you have any of your work up anywhere? Like IG or something

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Im not a comic book artist either persay but I draw alot if comic/anime/cartoon characters.
I used to draw comics as a kid. Spiderman, ninja turtles, dbz, with my own characters sprinkled in. I definitely wouldn't call myself a comic book artist off of that. I know there's a lot more work to it but I definitely wanna get something done.

Do you have any of your work up anywhere? Like IG or something
Yep. It's all over the coli lol. But my IG is @KingKamala

_genocidecutter_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TMNT
TMNT-pose.png