Reppin
dallas, tx
hand-drawn-avatar

...avatar selfie.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
There is a darkness inside me. It wants to get out, it wants to walk around. It wants some walking around money and it wants to buy some shoes and wants to walk up to people and say "Hey! Gator don't play no shyt! You feel me? Gator never been about that! Never, never been about playin' no shyt!"

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
There is a darkness inside me. It wants to get out, it wants to walk around. It wants some walking around money and it wants to buy some shoes and wants to walk up to people and say "Hey! Gator don't play no shyt! You feel me? Gator never been about that! Never, never been about playin' no shyt!"
You ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light kid?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I got a message from someone on IG and said they want to purchase some work as NFTs. Im still trying to figure out if its a scam or not... there's tons of commission scams on IG

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I got a message from someone on IG and said they want to purchase some work as NFTs. Im still trying to figure out if its a scam or not... there's tons of commission scams on IG

A lot of artist command 25% to 50% of the payment upfront and then the other half when the commission is completed.
If it’s a scam than I doubt they’ll be willing to pay a quarter to half first.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
A lot of artist command 25% to 50% of the payment upfront and then the other half when the commission is completed.
If it’s a scam than I doubt they’ll be willing to pay a quarter to half first.

True true... but what if they are trying to purchase sime shyt I already did. Can a scammer possibly hack me if I give them my info to pay me

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I used to draw all the time when I was younger. Inherited from my father. Its been about 17 years since I drew anything lol. My little brother used to draw as well, he stopped too. We all stopped smh.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I used to draw all the time when I was younger. Inherited from my father. Its been about 17 years since I drew anything lol. My little brother used to draw as well, he stopped too. We all stopped smh.
Pick it back up... its never too late. I once went 8 years without drawing and once I picked back up the pencil you would never know