Can you draw?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Thanks I call it "Zero Gravity"

you are amazing at painting and capturing an essence, not lying it reminds me of how light van goghs brush strokes was and the illuminating effect of your piece was wild. loved it.

2QjWD-urzXmWhJCRnOfXBNgloJXrPc0UnuFGL2PzskEcLx_0W8behGoLGeTpEPnaL9alZUpvlf2JGnm-Ve49blCAVB_ZKDk7ed81p60get3uENbXB2F_PnktTTNNyOkYPl_GnK7hqoo

D808QqLemigfDvHF3Ew3jKViufIVAvOJKebjwKirO1z65u8ZMCmnHDKqTiMQh_LxepExdQO8-U2hXAulwC6JI4eysnWoHTMnkCBIxtLutw

field-yellow-flowers-6_5202.jpg

you got a true skill, i would love to see more. :salute:

im going to paint these joints later, its my most recent stuff.

B3QkrK6.jpg

n91jtJQ.jpg

823oI7A.jpg

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
you are amazing at painting and capturing an essence, not lying it reminds me of how light van goghs brush strokes was and the illuminating effect of your piece was wild. loved it.

2QjWD-urzXmWhJCRnOfXBNgloJXrPc0UnuFGL2PzskEcLx_0W8behGoLGeTpEPnaL9alZUpvlf2JGnm-Ve49blCAVB_ZKDk7ed81p60get3uENbXB2F_PnktTTNNyOkYPl_GnK7hqoo

D808QqLemigfDvHF3Ew3jKViufIVAvOJKebjwKirO1z65u8ZMCmnHDKqTiMQh_LxepExdQO8-U2hXAulwC6JI4eysnWoHTMnkCBIxtLutw

field-yellow-flowers-6_5202.jpg

you got a true skill, i would love to see more. :salute:

im going to paint these joints later, its my most recent stuff.

B3QkrK6.jpg

n91jtJQ.jpg

823oI7A.jpg
I'll prolly start back painting more frequently since corona has us on locked down. Your artwork is straight fire! What influenced your style?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I'll prolly start back painting more frequently since corona has us on locked down. Your artwork is straight fire! What influenced your style?

please do because no lie, the amount of dope black artist i come across who dont bother stepping up to painting is a shame. that (zero-gravity) needs to be framed up and displayed its a joy.

what influenced my style was gradually i wont lie with painting it was first murakami that made me think i could and should be doing it. then masters like george condo, anthony micalef, jessica zoob, and the best of the past like piccasso, basquait and ernie barnes and them.

today i do my painting pieces like a billboard or movie poster of a story i just create. i like surrealism and of course street art and illustrations. so i just try and do those things. :salute:

BdlOkig.jpg

lockdown will bring the best out of creative people for sure.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
rhapsadiddy .... trying to incite you to do your thing no homo., but for real. don't let your talent be a fading memory, we need to encourage each other.

new drawings, sketches, scribbles, load them up. inspiration is :banderas: