Can you draw?

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
I drew a couple Gohans the other day both from scratch. Big DB fan, never did any real fanart though. Tried to mimic the style best I could.

71ZtTcK.jpg

8SzE6w6.jpg

Something a bit different. Still trying to learn painting.
OmBDVBI.jpg

x5swWrR.jpg

Im on instagram

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps
Something a bit different. Still trying to learn painting.
OmBDVBI.jpg

x5swWrR.jpg
"Still trying to learn painting"

Stop the gimmicks bredda. Your already doing great at it. lol

Do you use a touch pad with stylus, or? :jbhmm:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
"Still trying to learn painting"

Stop the gimmicks bredda. Your already doing great at it. lol

Do you use a touch pad with stylus, or? :jbhmm:
Yeah. Pen tablet. Started off with the Wacom Bamboo, ended up with a Cintiq off Ebay but im currently trying the Ipad Pro and Apple Pencil out.

But honestly you can do everything with the Bamboo or whatever Wacom is calling their $60-70 tablet nowadays. I lowkey regret getting the Cintiq(13HD model) and not getting the Ipad Pro sooner. That model Cintiq is just so clunky with how big it is and all the cables. Wacom's newer stuff is a lot sleeker but the iPad pro shyts on their highest model shyt easily and its less expensive. Especially if you're on E-bay heavy.

But I'm nowhere near where I want to be with drawing and painting :mjcry:

Last edited:

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody do animations? I just downloaded toonboom and have been watching videos on it the last few weeks. My drawing skills are barely fair but I usually can get the direct look I want that's in my head, on my tablet with out doing alot of the technically drawing guidelines.

I have difficulty drawing characters from different angles outside of front and 3/4... I'm willing to pay anyone who can help me with some of my characters, just with different head angles.