Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
bz1cXod.jpg

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

i see your into the japanese style action frames, its nice i like illustrations more than still life drawings. buy a cheap black biro or a fine line pen and trace over your edges with a ruler, gives it a crisp edge and looks more polished. nice creations tho.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
i see your into the japanese style action frames, its nice i like illustrations more than still life drawings. buy a cheap black biro or a fine line pen and trace over your edges with a ruler, gives it a crisp edge and looks more polished. nice creations tho.
I have no idea what any of this means :obama:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
So to my understanding you move your elbow or arm to draw. You hold it from the middle of the pencil and you break shot into shapes while drawing lightly. What else besides practice?

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
i need to find some pencils that give me sharper lines when i sketch. Currently use Derwin Graphic Designer Pencils - same joints i use back in school.

Lowkey, i've just been on a creative curve these last two months

Making beats
writing poetry
Drawing

As it pertains to this thread though; Has anyone have any experience with moleskin paper?
Also if any of you have a crack for ZBrush the clay sculpting software, let me know or PM me.

I didnt make this video but i think this is dope and watching it gave me hella ideas + i like challenging myself

Last edited: