Can you do that to Street fighter, Soul Caliber, Mortal Kombat? Hell naw.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The Finesse. That's why Tekken the GOAT.

rush-hour-dance.gif

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tekken is fukking trash ever since they introduced no gravity.

Sorry but a fight being decided because you landed two launchers first throws out 90% of the moves they created over the years. They should completely remove juggling from the game. It requires no skill, is way too safe, and does wayyyyyyyy to much damage.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sorry but a fight being decided because you landed two launchers first throws out 90% of the moves they created over the years. They should completely remove juggling from the game. It requires no skill, is way too safe, and does wayyyyyyyy to much damage.
Agreed. shyt like that is why I consider Soul Calibur to be one of the best fighting games out. While every characters weapons are different, affecting their playstyles dramatically, most of the cheese isn't in combos and launchers. Juggles in fighting games, especially without an air parry/combo break system that is reliable, are trash.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed. shyt like that is why I consider Soul Calibur to be one of the best fighting games out. While every characters weapons are different, affecting their playstyles dramatically, most of the cheese isn't in combos and launchers. Juggles in fighting games, especially without an air parry/combo break system that is reliable, are trash.
Well, Soul Calibur before 6 didn't have a lot of cheese but my God SC6 is a cheese fest. I hate that fukking game. And the worst part about it is my main is probably the only character that doesn't have any cheese shyt. Such bullshyt.

But yeah I never could get into the Tekken juggle system. Juggling in fighting games has always been an awkward thing for me to do. I think that's why I love Marvel/DBFZ because it's very little need to juggle in those games.

Genos

Superstar
Daps

This only makes sense if you aren't good at trkken.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps

You say all this but there are zero 3d fighters better and more competitive than modern Tekken

DOA is a joke
SoulCalibur is a half-joke
Virtua Fighter is dead

All we got is Tekken:yeshrug:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

Or you could just lead how to block