Daps
Homemade pizza :blessed:

3cP6Xik.jpg

shyt was delicious :wow:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
It's funny this thread came up because I was just talking to some friends about cooking ... when I first started trying to cook in 2005, I was really dependent on mixes. That Goya yellow rice mix was a major part of my diet. Pasta mixes, potato mixes, all that stuff. If a recipe called for minced garlic, I would get one of those big jars of mixed garlic and keep it in my fridge. Over the last year and a half, I started to get more confident and adventurous with my cooking. I never thought I'd see the day when I was excited about getting a food processor, but that happened over the summer because I needed it to make a seasoning for my oxtail :banderas: I make my own rice now, I haven't bought a mix in years. I make my own sauces for pasta too :noah:

I take a lot of pride in my cooking now. It's such an essential skill to have, and there's nothing more satisfying than loving your food and having other people love it too. Plus, it beats eating out every night; you save a ton of money if you cook regularly. Now I'm always looking for stuff on the Interwebs to try and make, and they always come out great. The thing about cooking is that it's not hard at all; you just have to try. Like anything, you get better with practice, and it's such a fulfilling feeling knowing you can make your own delicious food :eat:

Last edited: