Can you cook? Do you cook?

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i'm 27 just really started learning to cook./dabbling in it more.
i just started making a great omelette (thanks to a certain the Bourdain episode)...i was proud.

was in Europe a few year ago and have family out there and an older relative clowned me something awful for not knowing how to put the gas on to cook..she couldn't believe i never picked it up from my grandmother but she schooled me..it went one ear and out the other once i went back to normality.

i never realized how much i use people in general until i was out there though.
aside from everything being at your fingertips to order, i get people i know to drive me around, my mom or grandmother comes and cleans my whole apartment once a week, they bring and put homemade dishes like lasagnes etc in my freezer along with other stuff they get when they go their own grocery shopping and then take my laundry that i don't take to the dry cleaners with them and have it done for me when i go for sunday dinner..and they wonder why i don't have a wife and don't bring any woman around to meet them.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I can cook but my gf cooks better and enjoys it so therefore, she's in the kitchen 90% of the time. :manny: I enjoy finding new recipes and trying them out though.