Can you brehs drop knowledge on getting a part time job?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
My classes at the CC are only 45 dollars per credit hour :steviej: :yes:

I figured if i dont get Fafsa i atleast can still pay for the college out my poccet if i have a job, pretty easily. Plus my moms is bytchn about gettin a job and shyt .

What are some places that are usually always hiring?(im 17)

And does gamespot even hire blacc people before i waste my time applying there?

I been filling out applications for the past couple months and aint got shyt, even applied to places like taco bell and still aint got a call bacc :smh:

The very first place i applied was subway, i called bacc a couple days later and some ese said they wasnt hiring

shyt is hard :whoo:

Daps
Gamespots don't hire you unless your a game freak and know about your video games or a whitey.

(PROVEN FACT)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Check and see if the college you work at has any student positions you can apply for. The college I work at has a decent number of student positions that pay $9-10/hr.

You could also try one of those overnight package handler positions at UPS. It's physical labor and people have told me it's a little rough at first, but from what I hear the jobs aren't that hard to get.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I got my first job when I was 16. I was on house arrest so I needed a job badly. I was goin through the same shyt as you but I came to this conclusion :

Job easiness >>> Pay.

With this in mind, what you need to do is find telemarking companies that do SURVEYS. not ones that sell people shyt, find the ones that call and do SURVEYS. That was the easiest job I ever had in my life and it had me :win: in highschool.

shyt will have you eatin nice.

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
Look:

Apply to mcdonalds, wendys and any fast food place. Tell them u can work any night and weekend.

Call a week later and ask for hiring manager. Say ypu applied and.you want to be a "closer"

Guaranteed hire :youngsabo: