Can women sense when a man is scared of females?

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
Same reason most people are afraid they don't want to get rejected by someone they like. Also people know where they rank at and have to offer so when they trying to get at someone who they think/know is better than them they feel some type of way.

I also see some people out here lying about they have experience with girls but I'm just going to laugh at them telling their lies (you know who you are liar) and not derail the thread.
Yeah. I have to remember that everyone else takes rejection differently. Some of us can brush it off, some of us get obsessed with the object of our desire and some of us retreat from the world, and a Milton other reactions. I'm of the mindset of brushing it off, but not everyone knows how because the have so much tied up into their self esteem.

Giselle

Daps
I had 2 friends in middle school. That was way back in Brazil. xp Dated someone for 8 months in 2014. I worked at Victoria's Secret :scusthov:and Publix. :scust:
You're 19, right?

How did you get those jobs if you get nervous by just speaking to a chashier? How did you date?

Nope, I'm 20 too #96 #Aquarius lol Almost 21, time goes by so quickly :mjcry:

Luna

All Star
Daps
How did you get those jobs if you get nervous by just speaking to a chashier? How did you date?

Nope, I'm 20 too #96 #Aquarius lol Almost 21, time goes by so quickly :mjcry:

I was a mess at first. But I needed the job and eventually the customers were like robots. I'd just have to smile, repeat the same thing and not have to make eye contact. lol
My ex worked at the same place. I had a huge crush on him. I didn't flirt, or anything though. Eventually he started entertaining me and I felt comfortable around him. Great guy by the way.
Time does fly. To me it's still 2009. :why:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Yes, body language Can be easy to read. It either makes someone seem younger than they really are or like they're uninterested