Can women sense when a man is scared of females?

Giselle

Daps
when I say scared of females, I mean scared of females period. Scared of eye contact, scared to talk to em, scared to be around them, scared to go to places where they are, etc

Keep trying to tell my cousin that women can smell fear and he ain't listening smh

Bonus question - do women know when a man is looking at them out of the corner of their eye?

Some can and some can not.

Those who can't will probably read you're behavior as weird/creepy or not interested.

How old is this person who is scared of women?

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
no, but theresw no use in being afraid. the worst she can say is no. If she says anythingt derogatory or mean ten shes full of shyt

lies cause some bytches be ready to clown/roast your ass for even saying hi

Giselle

Daps
I have social anxiety to the point I can't speak with a cashier without stuttering and shaking so I feel a lot more comfortable around quiet/reserved people. I find that they're usually more grounded in reality as well, aside from the fact that it's adorable.
How else does it affect you?
Do you see a therapist?

Luna

All Star
Daps
How else does it affect you?
Do you see a therapist?

I don't have any friends or acquaintances at school. It's funny because I've always dreamed of making friends in high school but now I'm like, fukk it. I don't even have the patience to build friendships online. And no, I don't see a therapist, but I'd like to one day. Maybe revisiting my past will allow me to turn into a normal person, but I'm alright as of now.

Giselle

Daps
I don't have any friends or acquaintances at school. It's funny because I've always dreamed of making friends in high school but now I'm like, fukk it. I don't even have the patience to build friendships online. And no, I don't see a therapist, but I'd like to one day. Maybe revisiting my past will allow me to turn into a normal person, but I'm alright as of now.

How old are you? How long has it been going on?

Luna

All Star
Daps
Wow
So you've never had friends? Never had a bf? Have you ever had a job?

I had 2 friends in middle school. That was way back in Brazil. xp Dated someone for 8 months in 2014. I worked at Victoria's Secret :scusthov:and Publix. :scust:
You're 19, right?

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
when I say scared of females, I mean scared of females period. Scared of eye contact, scared to talk to em, scared to be around them, scared to go to places where they are, etc

Keep trying to tell my cousin that women can smell fear and he ain't listening smh

Bonus question - do women know when a man is looking at them out of the corner of their eye?
Answer me this, why is he afraid of women? Why is any man afraid of women?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Nervous because of pressure and lack of experience.

Like going to an important interview for a job you always wanted, driving for the first few times, making a speech in front of a big crowd for the first time etc.

I was like that in my younger nerdy days because I was unpopular and lacked experience with women. It goes away once you start getting experience.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Same reason most people are afraid they don't want to get rejected by someone they like. Also people know where they rank at and have to offer so when they trying to get at someone who they think/know is better than them they feel some type of way.

I also see some people out here lying about they have experience with girls but I'm just going to laugh at them telling their lies (you know who you are liar) and not derail the thread.