Can women sense when a man is scared of females?

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
when I say scared of females, I mean scared of females period. Scared of eye contact, scared to talk to em, scared to be around them, scared to go to places where they are, etc

Keep trying to tell my cousin that women can smell fear and he ain't listening smh

Bonus question - do women know when a man is looking at them out of the corner of their eye?

eternalpangs

Rookie
Daps
no, but theresw no use in being afraid. the worst she can say is no. If she says anythingt derogatory or mean ten shes full of shyt

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
when I say scared of females, I mean scared of females period. Scared of eye contact, scared to talk to em, scared to be around them, scared to go to places where they are, etc

Keep trying to tell my cousin that women can smell fear and he ain't listening smh

Bonus question - do women know when a man is looking at them out of the corner of their eye?

I can see a man looking at me out of the corner of my eye, but it means nothing if all he is doing is looking.

As far as being scared of women, do you mean you are extremely nervous around women you find attractive? What do you think she will say or do to you if you speak to her? I have never heard of a man being scared of women, period? What kind of childhood did you have? Did you ever have females friends growing up?

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
I can see a man looking at me out of the corner of my eye, but it means nothing if all he is doing is looking.

As far as being scared of women, do you mean you are extremely nervous around women you find attractive? What do you think she will say or do to you if you speak to her? I have never heard of a man being scared of women, period? What kind of childhood did you have? Did you ever have females friends growing up?
I mean if a man looks at you out of the corner of his eye, can you tell?

And my cousin was mocked relentlessly by women growing up. He's 5'8/5'9 with a baby face and has had women talk down to him all his life. He had no female friends growing up and is terrified of being humiliated or socially rejected by women

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I mean if a man looks at you out of the corner of his eye, can you tell?

And my cousin was mocked relentlessly by women growing up. He's 5'8/5'9 with a baby face and has had women talk down to him all his life. He had no female friends growing up and is terrified of being humiliated or socially rejected by women
Was his father in his life? Brothers? ANY male role models?

Sounds like he needs to speak to a therapist, TBH. No judgement here as I can't imagine what he went through as well as what he is currently going through.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Was his father in his life? Brothers? ANY male role models?

Sounds like he needs to speak to a therapist, TBH. No judgement here as I can't imagine what he went through as well as what he is currently going through.
No Male models

I did tell him to seek therapy

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I have social anxiety to the point I can't speak with a cashier without stuttering and shaking so I feel a lot more comfortable around quiet/reserved people. I find that they're usually more grounded in reality as well, aside from the fact that it's adorable.
:dwillhuh:this is a first :patrice:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yes we smell it like a lion to a kill.

And a lot of times I can tell when a guy is looking at me if I am paying attention to him.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not really. I go to an art school full of dorky lames like me. A lot of men think they have "women figured out" but it's just really the sexy neighborhood thot. Damn, even she is complex.
True. I mean a first for me. Lol. If it sounded like i insulted you. My bad :ld: I'm quiet at times and I don't always look people directly in the eye when I'm nervous. I just never had a lot of quiet friends. Even though I want more like me. I'd force myself to be around loud people. Never worked.