Can Woman with Big asses run? or would they be food in a zombie attack?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
After watching that leg break from that thcik chick playing basketball, I'd be wary of non-atheltic women doing athletic things without a trainer. Especially anything that requires starting and stopping or switching directions

link?

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
narrow hips define athletes

she can have the muscle bubble but the hips gotta be narrow

chicks that are built with the frame associated with childbearing are ironically the bottom tier in terms of breeding athletes

This is not true, there's a multitude of athletes who's moms are big butt old women now, even Olympic athlete men and women.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
chicks that are built with the frame associated with childbearing are ironically the bottom tier in terms of breeding athletes
you gotta anything to back this one up? This sounds like absolute bullshyt to me....but I could be wrong.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
This is not true, there's a multitude of athletes who's moms are big butt old women now, even Olympic athlete men and women.
it happens

your child is more likely to be built like an elite athlete if their mother is built like an elite athlete though

this is all just hypothetical talk though in real life nikkas is gonna fukk what appeals to their lust the average dude is not thinking about the biomechanics of elite athleticism when it comes time to breed something HA

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
you gotta anything to back this one up? This sounds like absolute bullshyt to me....but I could be wrong.
it's something i was told from track coaches/football coaches

speed.demons shifty athletes hips are narrow it's like the difference between a race car that handles for performance & a big luxury sedan built for cruising & comfort

i am sure they have studies that would break down the exact details how it relates to generating force & transferring force effectively

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s really interesting seeing women post thirst traps like this trying to gauge their attractiveness. Will I get more likes than this other girl who I think is prettier. Sad.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
zombieland-cardio.gif

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
it's something i was told from track coaches/football coaches

speed.demons shifty athletes hips are narrow it's like the difference between a race car that handles for performance & a big luxury sedan built for cruising & comfort

i am sure they have studies that would break down the exact details how it relates to generating force & transferring force effectively

Yep. Look at Shacarri Richardson's hip
She is built for speed. Plus she has a long Achilles tendon too

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Chick in the OP I wouldn't call fat. She's just thick . I don't see no big belly or anything. I know a cashier at Meijer shaped like this .she should be working in the bakery with the cakes she got 🤤