Can Woman with Big asses run? or would they be food in a zombie attack?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MEUIEGM_o.png
MEUIDQ1_o.png
:dahell:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Didnt hold Serena Williams back :manny:
Serena was a world class athlete and not built like this.
Look at the left towards the building.. broad ran for a few seconds and was done

This the type of chick, u can bust in 2 minutes and she good

Broad look 25 and already gassed
There's no such thing.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes they can!

I think OP talking about those thick fleshy girls, not the athletic ones
Look at the left towards the building.. broad ran for a few seconds and was done

This the type of chick, u can bust in 2 minutes and she good

Broad look 25 and already gassed

:russ:true, I'm not gonna lie and say they dont have sex appeal, but this is the reason I prefer slim and/or athletic. The stamina and flexibility in these double extra large fleshy gluteus maximus chics is way too low. They can only move for 2 minutes and their "muscles" give out. If they can go past 2 rounds its becase YOU are doing ALL the work and she's enjoying for 3, 4,5, 7 rounds. Any of them claiming to go past 1.5 rounds is lying, it only means they move for two minutes and let you pedal the bike by yourself.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I think OP talking about those thick fleshy girls, not the athletic ones

:russ:true, I'm not gonna lie and say they dont have sex appeal, but this is the reason I prefer slim and/or athletic. The stamina and flexibility in these double extra large fleshy gluteus maximus chics is way too low. They can only move for 2 minutes and their "muscles" give out. If they can go past 2 rounds its becase YOU are doing ALL the work and she's enjoying for 3, 4,5, 7 rounds. Any of them claiming to go past 2 rounds is lying, it only means they move for two minutes and let you pedal the bike by yourself.

Exactly

That broad look like she’s only 25,, that’s the worst part

I be fukking 40,45 year old chicks and them broads don’t do shyt but lay back and u doing all the work and hell even if u put in light work, they be like wooo, im exhausted.. im like :gucci: u lay back like a dead fish and i was the one in the gym doing all the lifting

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
After watching that leg break from that thcik chick playing basketball, I'd be wary of non-atheltic women doing athletic things without a trainer. Especially anything that requires starting and stopping or switching directions

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
narrow hips define athletes

she can have the muscle bubble but the hips gotta be narrow

chicks that are built with the frame associated with childbearing are ironically the bottom tier in terms of breeding athletes