Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Lookin like the same ol Lions

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Pending the outcome from this Tampa game as in if we lose, we aren't making the playoffs.
If they lose to Tampa, they're in a world of shyt. Rodgers might be back for the Thanksgiving game, then Philly follows and NYG is two weeks before the season ends. The schedule all of a sudden looks a lot tougher.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
If they lose to Tampa, they're in a world of shyt. Rodgers might be back for the Thanksgiving game, then Philly follows and NYG is two weeks before the season ends. The schedule all of a sudden looks a lot tougher.

With Bush getting yanked for fumbles and Bell hurt, Stafford erratic as hell last week. I don't have high hopes. How do you score 27 points in one quarter yet zero in the other three. I can't trust them, I don't see how you can.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They control there own destiny and that is all you can ask for. If you can't beat Tampa at the crib or GB with a cold, still not 100% Rodgers at the crib then you really don't deserve to make the playoffs. They had their chances yesterday and blew it. shyt happens...good teams fukk up too. These next two games are gonna tell me all I need to know about this squad though.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
They control there own destiny and that is all you can ask for. If you can't beat Tampa at the crib or GB with a cold, still not 100% Rodgers at the crib then you really don't deserve to make the playoffs. They had their chances yesterday and blew it. shyt happens...good teams fukk up too. These next two games are gonna tell me all I need to know about this squad though.

Good teams don't play lights out for one quarter and anemic for three. Good teams don't pull desperation fake field goals. They show flashes of greatness, but far too inconsistent.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good teams don't play lights out for one quarter and anemic for three. Good teams don't pull desperation fake field goals. They show flashes of greatness, but far too inconsistent.

You can't judge a team by one game though. You aren't going to win or even look your best in them all. The Lions that I know would have lost that Cowboy game and that Bears game and this Steelers game would've just been the nail in the coffin. These Lions actually won those 2 games and even after this :scusthov: showing in Pittsburgh sit atop their division and in complete control of their own destiny. These next two weeks will tell us if they have truly turned the corner or whether it's indeed same old Lions.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:leon:

Megatron got his own Megatron action figure:
nfl_megatron_300x300.jpg

ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Calvin Johnson, aka "Megatron," now has a Transformers action figure of his own, courtesy of Nike and Hasbro.

Nike, which sponsors Johnson's shoes, and Hasbro, which created the Transformers, collaborated for the Nike CJ81 Megatron Trainer Max, a purple-and-red shoe that has a matching Megatron Decepticon action figure.

This is a first for Johnson. He said he had action figures as a kid, but never any Transformers.

Now, after sharing his nickname with one of the characters, he has an action figure too.

"Never thought that would happen," Johnson said.

The transformer is actually part of a three-shoe package for Nike, which will have the Trainer Max, the Megatron Nike Air Trainer SC II and the Nike CJ81 Megatron Elite TD Cleat.

Nike is selling a limited edition Megatron Rises 3-Pack, featuring all three shoes and the action figure. There are 81 of them being made available for sale.

"They are coming out with a little package or something like that," Johnson said. "It's going to be cool. It's a cool little deal.

"I think kids will like it. I think everybody will like it. It's cool shoes, plus you get a little toy."

Johnson said the color scheme is, he thinks, the original Megatron Decepticon, not the Calvin Johnson-as-Megatron Decepticon.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...detroit-lions-gets-megatron-action-figure-own

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This one on Sunday is so much more winnable than Pittsburgh, because: a.) Tampa is worse than Pittsburgh b.) This one's at home.

Plus, even IF Rodgers wants to be Mr. Macho Man like Cutler and come back too early, I feel even MORE confident about Thanksgiving.

There's no way we shouldn't feel confident about winning these next 2 games. If we're 8-4, we're going to the playoffs; if we split 'em, I feel less confident, but still confident nonetheless; if we LOSE these next 2, then I'm starting the "Fire Everyone" bandwagon.

ls773

Pro
Daps
schwarz is such a piece of shyt, i love the lions but i'm ok with missing the playoffs if it meant getting rid of him. In fact, if I seen him on the street I'd beat him into resignation, or at the very least give him a dirty look while shaking my head derisively.