Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
not upset or worried. That comeback is coming, but these missed opportunities are horseshyt
I still think we'll pull it out, but I am upset. How come a team that hasn't been able to score all fukking year, and has had horrible o line play, all of a sudden has pass protection and a scoring offense like the Peyton Manning led Colts. I still just wanna see them just handle a team that they should easily handle. On some "you don't belong on the field with us" type shyt.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
I still think we'll pull it out, but I am upset. How come a team that hasn't been able to score all fukking year, and has had horrible o line play, all of a sudden has pass protection and a scoring offense like the Peyton Manning led Colts. I still just wanna see them just handle a team that they should easily handle. On some "you don't belong on the field with us" type shyt.

Good coaching threw the defense off their game early. They have settled down now....... I bet they didn't talk about no huddle all week. When pitt went no huddle defense was basic because they were not prepared for it.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive

If i heard right, Pitt is doing the no huddle in this fashion for the first time all year today. They ate us bad two series in a row but the lions know the Offense can pick it up just like that so just make adjustments.

Comeback season begins :smugbiden: