Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
We all know this is the type of game this team loses :sadcam:

Green Bay and Chi town are still ass though.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I know we ain't bout to go here whie Pittsburgh is sorry as hell and straight shyt the bed. The d line play minus Suh has been a disappointment so far all year. Rothlisberger having way to much time back there, and the 1st time he's pressured he steps up and throws for 6.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
I know we ain't bout to go here whie Pittsburgh is sorry as hell and straight shyt the bed. The d line play minus Suh has been a disappointment so far all year. Rothlisberger having way to much time back there, and the 1st time he's pressured he steps up and throws for 6.

I remember earlier in the week Stephen A was doing his picks and when this game came up he choose the Steelers because in his words the Lions can't be trusted. And it's completely true, as much as it pains me to say that. Truthfully looking at stats no matter how well the Lions defense plays and all their highlights they still rank in the middle to bottom of alot of important categories.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
idk why the coaching staff feels the need to establish the passing game so quickly. When the lions control possesion and have Bell and Bush control the tempo they win games...this isn't the Lions of old have faith in your backs and get the play action poppin

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I remember earlier in the week Stephen A was doing his picks and when this game came up he choose the Steelers because in his words the Lions can't be trusted. And it's completely true, as much as it pains me to say that. Truthfully looking at stats no matter how well the Lions defense plays and all their highlights they still rank in the middle to bottom of alot of important categories.
shyt, you know you ain't gotta tell us that, but that don't mean I aint disappointed when I see it happening. If Gunther stay with this basic ass d only rushing the front 4 all day I expect us to continue to get raped through the air.