Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Fauria and The big blocking tight end from Alabama next year. See ya pettigrew and scheffler

:myman:

Told ya, Fauria needs to get more snaps. All he does is make plays.

Hey now Pettigrew has played lights out. Lately.

As a founding member of the Pettigrew hate bandwagon, I'll give credit where it's due. He's played well the past few weeks.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
:myman:

Told ya, Fauria needs to get more snaps. All he does is make plays.

As a founding member of the Pettigrew hate bandwagon, I'll give credit where it's due. He's played well the past few weeks.

I supported Pettigrew until the Arizona game then pulled away my fandom. Now look at him. Anyways Reg P what I tell you about Reggie :smile:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Slay sit down somewhere don't nobody want yo jersey.
I think him and Haden boys or some shyt. They talked about it early in the game.

Glad to see Stafford have a game where he overcame his reliance on Calvin and had some other guys shining. Almost felt like he took another step to being a better qb. Fitting since it was Cleveland in that game where he hurt his shoulder and won in the last second that made me think maybe we had something with him.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I supported Pettigrew until the Arizona game then pulled away my fandom. Now look at him. Anyways Reg P what I tell you about Reggie :smile:
He was great again today, particularly in the second half after a slow start to the game. He's playing like Detroit's Jamaal Charles.

Terrific second half after looking like they were sleepwalking through the first half.

What more can be said about Suh? I hope he starts getting recognized for his stellar play by the national media again instead of his dirty antics. He's been incredible this year.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
He was great again today, particularly in the second half after a slow start to the game. He's playing like Detroit's Jamaal Charles.

Terrific second half after looking like they were sleepwalking through the first half.

What more can be said about Suh? I hope he starts getting recognized for his stellar play by the national media again instead of his dirty antics. He's been incredible this year.

Think Suh is trying to make up for the pick 6 he cost Levy earlier by making Levy the lead leader in INT imagine if Levy other two INT where not called back on penalites. He would have what 6 INT lol

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Related Links
After an off-season of build up, the Detroit Lions released wide receiver Patrick Edwards today to make room for tight end Dorin dikkerson.

The Lions billed Edwards as a speedy outside receiver who would complement Calvin Johnson after they failed to land significant pass-catching help in free agency or the draft, but Edwards has been a non-factor so far this year.

He has five catches for 46 yards in four games, missed two games with a high ankle sprain, and has not consistently gotten open when he’s been on the field.

Edwards did not catch a pass in three targets in Sunday’s 31-17 win over the Cleveland Browns.

dikkerson, who signed with the Lions after his workout Monday, will play as a third tight end while Tony Scheffler recovers from a brain injury he suffered in last week’s loss to the Green Bay Packers.

Edwards, who spent last season on the Lions’ eight-man practice squad, is eligible for the squad again if he clears waivers.

Contact Dave Birkett: dbirkett@freepress.com. Follow him on Twitter @davebirkett.
:ahh:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
OK, now it's a fukking witch hunt.

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2013/10/16/4845960/ndamukong-suh-fined-brandon-weeden

I guess I shouldn't be surprised after all the stupid things the NFL has done over the years, but Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh has been fined again. To be exact, Suh has been fined $31,500 by the NFL for a hit on Cleveland Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden from last Sunday, according to Mike O'Hara.

Just so we're clear, the NFL fined Suh for this:

I'm assuming the NFL's argument here is that Suh used his helmet as the principal point of contact with Weeden, but that wasn't the case at all. Suh pushed Weeden down more than anything, and nothing about that play was worthy of a fine. This is simply based on his reputation, and quite honestly it's a load of crap, especially when you consider that the Chicago Bears' Jon Bostic wasn't fined for spearing Kris Durham in the back with his helmet.

Lions center Dominic Raiola perfectly summed up the situation earlier on Wednesday (via MLive):

"I mean the guy is violent, football is a violent game," Raiola said. "I don't think you can ever make hitting somebody soft. It's ridiculous. I've got nothing more to say about it."

When prodded, Raiola added, "It was a football play to me. I guess maybe my view of football is different from the way football is viewed now. I really don't know what they're looking at."

If Suh's hit is truly a finable offense, why doesn't the NFL just get rid of hitting all together and stop the charade? Because this, as Raiola said, is ridiculous.

:beli:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
It's ridiculous for that to be fined and that late ass shyt Bostic did to Durham go unpunished. Goodell :camby:.