Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Reggie Bush banged up after winBy Michael Rothstein
ESPN.com
DETROIT -- Reggie Bush joked that he wasn't too beat up following his stellar Detroit Lions debut.

nfl_g_bush01jr_300.jpg

Reggie Bush gained 191 yards from scrimmage and scored a touchdown in his Lions debut.

That wasn't completely the case.

Bush dislocated his left thumb and suffered a pulled groin early in the first quarter of Sunday's 34-24 victory over the Minnesota Vikings.

"[My] thumb's all right," Bush said. "It'll probably start killing me in a little bit once everything wears off. I dislocated it early in the first quarter and it was facing the wrong direction.

"They just popped it back in. Thankfully I was able to tape it up and carry the ball in my right hand."

Bush missed some time but returned to catch four passes for 101 yards and a touchdown along with rushing 21 times for 90 yards.

"I know I said I didn't get beat up this game," Bush said. "Just had a few things here and there and was able to play through some of this stuff."

:damn: you hurt already nikka

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
here we go again fellas.
Another year of run and shoot football, because its worked so well for us the past 30 years. :damn:

My heart wants to say 10-6:win:

But my head says 6-10 with mayhew getting fired:camby:,unless stafford can suddenly become a accurate qb that can spread the ball around effectively and make players better

And we need mayhews draft picks to start playing well.:bryan:
thread title is kinda cold. i wish death no no man.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps

Slow Lights

Also you will notice that Ansah play was a wrong call by the refs.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lot of things to like about yesterday bush, defense, rookies, etc

the team might be dumber than ever though lol

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps

Slow Lights

Also you will notice that Ansah play was a wrong call by the refs.

Yeah, I said in the game thread I didn't think it was offsides. He just got a perfectly timed jump on that snap. And of course they didn't replay it to even see if it was legit. Just had Billick rambling on again about another example of Detroit being undisciplined. Yeah, they got their share of fukkups, but that wasn't one of them. I love slowlights cause you can really see the work the lineman are putting in. On Fariley's sack, for instance, you see how Suh drew so much attention that Fairley was basically able to get to Ponder untouched off a stunt.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Probably should just post in the season thread for this game. Season thread looking a little famished anyway and I don't think this game is really built for it's own thread, I doubt it will be all that exciting. Who knows, though.

Last edited: