Can we just admit that Black British Men Have the GOAT accent?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

five-heartbeats-cookie-o.gif

Edit- why does everyone think I'm not a girl. What the hell? :stopitslime:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
five-heartbeats-cookie-o.gif

Edit- why does everyone think I'm not a girl. What the hell? :stopitslime:

Men pretending to be women on the internet is incredibly common :russ: - someone who asks for pics/vocaroos of men but has never posted either of themselves is going to be suspicious. Nature of the game :francis:
:ufdup:

Being fetishised. :scust:

Doesn't bother me honestly, it's not the first time I've been fetishized by women and won't be the last :ehh:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Men pretending to be women on the internet is incredibly common :russ: - someone who asks for pics/vocaroos of men but has never posted either of themselves is going to be suspicious. Nature of the game :francis:

Doesn't bother me honestly, it's not the first time I've been fetishized by women and won't be the last :ehh:
I have posted a vocaroo.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
I have posted a vocaroo.

I haven't heard it :yeshrug: - my curiosity is satiated. For now :youngsabo:

Been through worse, mate :manny: - a little voicenote I can do. I have however drawn the line at being a "black bull" - overly amorous white women who want their boyfriends to watch me fukk em is a tad beyond my boundaries :huhldup:

I did consider it though :ehh:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Been through worse, mate :manny: - a little voicenote I can do. I have however drawn the line at being a "black bull" - overly amorous white women who want their boyfriends to watch me fukk em is a tad beyond my boundaries :huhldup:

I did consider it though :ehh:

:scust: