Can we just admit that Black British Men Have the GOAT accent?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Jamaican accents ftw!!!! I get so moist every time I hear my boo switch into his Patois.... It's such an unfair advantage.... I can't stay mad at him

Welp, glad I read the thread before I posted this vocaroo:francis:

So you make fun of my accent and you probably sound just like me

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How come I'm just now finding out about The Salon :damn:

There's almost no misogyny in the first couple of threads I clicked....almost :damn:

I might have a reason to start posting more frequently instead of just logging on when I want to download movies :damn:

I didn't know where else to put my reaction to finding out about this whole subforum so sorry if it disrupts the flow of this thread :damn:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Jamaican accents ftw!!!! I get so moist every time I hear my boo switch into his Patois.... It's such an unfair advantage.... I can't stay mad at him

So you make fun of my accent and you probably sound just like me
i didnt make fun of your accent:patrice:

There's almost no misogyny in the first couple of threads I clicked....almost :damn:

I might have a reason to start posting more frequently instead of just logging on when I want to download movies :damn:

I didn't know where else to put my reaction to finding out about this whole subforum so sorry if it disrupts the flow of this thread :damn:
hey there PartyPart :lupe:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Welcome. :blessed: Isn't it heavenly?