Can we have a non-Trump anti-illegal immigrant discussion? Why shouldn't Mexico pay for the wall?

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
IMO, Mexico keeps punting on a real issue here.

No other country on earth tolerates what Mexico has done in the last 30 years to the United States.
:what: When people get here, they are part of the u.s. That country isn't doing anything to this one. It's like blaming Jamaica for making us cringe each time u post, which we do.
Maybe he's on a higher level of irony as everyone else here.

:sas1:playing some 4D chess…
mjlol: Dude's an autist.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
If you think the wall is still viable after looking at the cost you should be culled.

We spent a few trillion on the wastelands of Afghanistan and Iraq. A few billion is nothing. I'm sure we could fund it with "misallocated" military funds. The question isn't the cost but wether its necessary especially with more illegals going back home on their own accord.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
We spent a few trillion on the wastelands of Afghanistan and Iraq. A few billion is nothing. I'm sure we could fund it with "misallocated" military funds. The question isn't the cost but wether its necessary especially with more illegals going back home on their own accord.

So what's another 25 billion down the hole? That's just for the wall. Lol. Love the logic you should work for the government! The billions manning and maintaining the wall are no big deal too I figure at that rate.

It's not even possible due to the terrain allegedly.

No more bridges to nowhere.

:mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And. Obama. Has. Taken. Steps. To. Make. Them. Legal.

Still i dont even know what the issue is. You want to kick them all out, is that what youre saying here?
yeah. They gotta bounce. At all costs. No amnesty. No favors. Etc.

Even if they gotta struggle...too bad.

Cause we're gonna keep having to do this every 20-30 years.

We've ALREADY done this and it didn't fix anything.

Mexico is exploiting us.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
IMO, Mexico keeps punting on a real issue here.

No other country on earth tolerates what Mexico has done in the last 30 years to the United States.

You cant be serious...would you pay for your wealthier more obnoxious neighbors wall? Especially if he already had a fence and armed guards patrolling it?