Can we finally be real and admit that PlayStation controller did nothing for gaming?

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Dualshock 4 with the back button attachment shyts on everything y'all are talking about in here.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s best use to date was returnal...console/controller is just barely shy of 6 months old to be fair tho...ironically I did recently say how it has impacted my gaming in another thread after not being impressed “initially”...gonna find the quote

*edit*

OT but I think the constant use of haptic feedback in this game might have fukked up other games for me...not a jab or trolling but I’m playing games on the XSX controller and constantly anticipating some kind of resistance or even a decent rumble if I perform an action lol

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
The DualSense can either be game changing or irrelevant depending on how lazy the developer is in implementing it:manny:

I couldn't imagine playing Returnal without the haptics and the trigger resistance for the alt fire.

If implemented correctly the next god of war with this controller will be legendary