Can we finally be real and admit that PlayStation controller did nothing for gaming?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Before launch about these bullshyt triggers that’s literally making no impact at all. Nobody cares about that shyt and you don’t hear nobody talking bout that shyt.

I have a ps5 also and it hasn’t done anything for my gaming experience

Xbox controller still better
I have the PS5 also I love the look of the controller and design...but I could give 2 FUKKS about haptic feedback and adaptive triggers

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Correction...it’s annoying as hell in returnal.
It was ok in Spider Man.
Currently, the function hasn’t graduated passed gimmick. I hope Ratchet and Clank make a better case for it because as it is, the novelty of it wore of incredibly quick for me.
I do like the feel of the controller overall though. My favorite controller easily.
Heavy fingers :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Interesting timing...

Plenty of Interest in the PS5 DualSense Haptics Tech, Licensor Says

Immersion Corp, the company behind the haptic tech inside Sony’s PS5 DualSense controller, has said that there’s plenty of interest in the tech from third-party peripheral manufacturers.

“I can't comment on specific engagements, but we're talking to a number of other players in that market”, Immersion Corp's Interim CEO, Jared Smith, said during a recent investor call when asked about possible other manufactures using the companies' haptics tech license. “We did announce our collaboration with StrikerVR, which is a company that makes accessory technology that's going to utilize our trigger technology. And we have those discussions ongoing with others in terms of what their shipment plans would be in terms of when they can -- whether they would intersect the holiday season, I can't comment on, but the DualSense controller is certainly sparking a lot of interest among third-party peripheral manufacturers. I just don't have a comment on timing of when that might hit.”

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Before launch about these bullshyt triggers that’s literally making no impact at all. Nobody cares about that shyt and you don’t hear nobody talking bout that shyt.

I have a ps5 also and it hasn’t done anything for my gaming experience

Xbox controller still better
fukk outta here fam :pachaha:

I can't even fukk with a PS4 game that has a ps4 and ps5 version... And it ain't cause of the graphics. The game is infinitely better with the rumble and triggers. And now everyone has a mic. If it wasn't for a few friends, I'd cut crossplay completely off on COD and run with people I can talk to

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
It was cool on nba 2k and the Astro shyt

still like Xbox controller better though

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
fukk outta here fam :pachaha:

I can't even fukk with a PS4 game that has a ps4 and ps5 version... And it ain't cause of the graphics. The game is infinitely better with the rumble and triggers. And now everyone has a mic. If it wasn't for a few friends, I'd cut crossplay completely off on COD and run with people I can talk to
bro I’m not trying to hear anyone ever talking thru the controller lol. That fukking trash lol