Can we all agree that Young Sabo is the real MVP of the Thunder

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
HOLY shyt, I'm fukking dying here over that tag!!!
giphy.gif

Gil Scott-Heroin

✊🏿
Daps
I said what I just wrote and you're desperate to create a strawman instead. They do have a lot of weapons, and have always had a lot. That doesnt mean they dont need a pg. Reggie Jackson is an offensive weapon, he aint a point

They don't. Name these offensive weapons they had last season and have right now?

And look, I know you love Russy because he shoots with no conscience, I know you love Teen Wolf-ass volume shooting point guards in general and I know you get giddy when KD fails w/o Sabo. You, Loose, random Kobe groupies like OP...you're all always in the same boat in these discussions and I guess you're unaware but you're the only one in there with em that doesnt think Westbrook is outright better than Durant. You're only one of many foolish posters on here, honestly I lose track sometimes. :yeshrug:
For your information I've defended Durant on here more than I've defended Westbrook. This is why you don't know what you're talking about. Because you're the one with the agenda not me. I like both of them equally. Why would I want KD to fail when dude's one of my favourite players in the league?

Give me Melo over Durant. If KD didnt have Russ on his team he would just be a nikka who scored a shytload of points but dont win shyt.

That nikka a soft ass 6'2 shooting guard in a 6'11 body :pacspit:

How could you possibly know this?

And KD doesn't put the team on his back in the latter part of games in iso-situations (basically no offensive plays drawn up) and digs the team out of holes or keeps the lead-margin they have?

It seems like there's A LOT of people in here that are equalling Westbrook's aggression and demeanour as if he want's it more and has more impact than Durant who's more reserved in his output. What kind of stupid shyt is that.

So if Durant were suddenly to become erratic like Westbrook and recklessly drive without any care for his body or pull up jump shots 2 seconds into the shot clock folk would think he'd have more impact on the game?

:snoop:

If we're breaking it down to who's the most important player on the Thunder and their success it's Durant. As miniscule or as large as the gap there may be, he's their most important player.
Me too :yeshrug: durant shooting 50% is well and good but his passive style Won't beat Bron. Im sorry but Westbrook is the real heart of that team because they go as he goes ... He has the Kobe in him he will go down shooting and has you :damn: or :gladbron: while durant seems like hes hesitant to take over the game

Wait what?

Durant was doing the same thing he always does???? Scoring 30 and shooting 50% is nothing to scoff at- what else do you want him to do?. That team wouldn't work if Durant had the same temperament as Westbrook. It works because they're the yin/yang of each other. Just because he doesn't have the same aggression as Westbrook, doesn't mean he wasn't battling. Plus he averaged more 4th quarter points than Westbrook did too in that series. This 'Thunder go as far as Westbrook takes them' is absolute bullshyt. They rely on Durant as much as they do Westbrook. Please don't tell me 30 points on 50% shooting from all over the floor is empty stats....

How the hell you think Westbrook is more important to their success, I don't know.

:what:

Again you're making no sense. Why would I say Westbrook let them down? They need his assertiveness/aggression just as they need Durant's dependability and poise. Fortune favors the bold? ???? Can you imagine that team if Durant was as erratic as Westbrook and didn't really care for what kind of shot he took?

:ufdup:
SAVE ME ALL OF THAT BULLshyt.

I came to the defense of Durant when somebody said "that team goes as far as Westbrook takes them" - that's all I initially addressed. I never alluded to Durant being better than Melo, or vice versa. He also said shooting 30PPG at 50% form Durant is not enough to be the Heat, hence me saying it's a team game (Durant shouldn't be expected to do more like he's not doing enough already), I addressed that point. Then the same person said Durant should be more "assertive" like Melo - why should he be more assertive like Melo when he's had more success than Melo and averaged more points than him over their respective careers, it doesn't add up.

All those are separate points I'm addressing - they're not directly connected. Absolutely nothing to do with Durant > Melo, but rather Durant's importance and impact on the Thunder.

:ufdup:

BU-BU-BU-BU-BUT I WANT DURANT TO FAIL, BU-BU-BU-BU-BU-BUT I THINK WESTBROOK IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN DURANT. BU-BU-BU-BUT I THINK WESTBROOK IS BETTER THAN DURANT.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO DEFLECT YOUR fukk UPS.

And @Loose doesn't think Westbrook is better than Durant either. He knows you're an idiot too for undervaluing Westbrook on this team.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
CO-OT DAMN, I came in here to talk about basketball...why y'all had to put a Carnation-Pink ribbon on cuzz?? LOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
go head n forget about startin threads for the next 10 months :russ:

why?

I'm not like you internet nikkas who seem to give a fukk about what other posters think. You know what they say in hollywood about fame or infamy. As long as they spell my name right, thats all I care about. Worst poster or Best poster I don't care which one I'm called as long as I'm on ya'll nikkas minds I've won.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
They don't. Name these offensive weapons they had last season and have right now?

For your information I've defended Durant on here more than I've defended Westbrook. This is why you don't know what you're talking about. Because you're the one with the agenda not me. I like both of them equally. Why would I want KD to fail when dude's one of my favourite players in the league?

BU-BU-BU-BU-BUT I WANT DURANT TO FAIL, BU-BU-BU-BU-BU-BUT I THINK WESTBROOK IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN DURANT. BU-BU-BU-BUT I THINK WESTBROOK IS BETTER THAN DURANT.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO DEFLECT YOUR fukk UPS.

And @Loose doesn't think Westbrook is better than Durant either. He knows you're an idiot too for undervaluing Westbrook on this team.
yup, of course Westbrook isn't better than durant( although they're closer then some believe) but his value to the team is significant especially with the way the system is set up.

:deadrose: at his tag

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Westbrook is vital to the team's success ..but MVP?
Goddamn, has Westbrook ever played without Durant?
Teams catch L's all the time, the fukking Knicks just beat the Spurs last night; use one game to measure a player's impact brehs.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Westbrook is vital to the team's success ..but MVP?
Goddamn, has Westbrook ever played without Durant?
Teams catch L's all the time, the fukking Knicks just beat the Spurs last night; use one game to measure a player's impact brehs.

I think people watch first take too much

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMFAO

now everyones gonna ignore all his posts

Last edited:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Wait...they actually gave Swagnificent a banner for being the WOAT in the Coliseum? :dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMFAO

now everyones gonna ignore all his posts

that is unlikely considering how many replies and daps my posts still get

men lie....women lie....numbers don't

I got over 1000 more daps than posts. That means more often than not people agree with my posts. Also I'm back outta the red in terms of rep which means for all you pussies neggin' me, there are just as many people reppin' me.

Only reason I won that poll is cause that p*ssy DaEggman was bribing nikkas with reps for votes against me. I didn't trip about it cause I personally could care less. Its beneath me to beg for votes. I'll let shyt fall as they may. All you nikkas just need to realize, that like Kobe, I got just as many stans as haters.