Can we all agree that Young Sabo is the real MVP of the Thunder

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Perkins-mad_original.jpg

Nah Perks is the real MVP.
Up at revive in michigan :laff: 10 mile probably made sure they didnt bring perk the jerk through ol no mustache ass nikka

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
How so? When I believe that Durant is the Thunder's most important/valuable player. Stop clutching at straws and take your L before I put you on the Summer Jam screen.

:smugfavre:
You cant move goalposts AND act like you were right. Im somehow clutching at straws but you're suddenly stealing my argument when you see yours coming from the worst poster on the forum
6kVxR23.png

Daps
You cant move goalposts AND act like you were right. Im somehow clutching at straws but you're suddenly stealing my argument when you see yours coming from the worst poster on the forum
6kVxR23.png
The only one moving goalposts is you. I never once said that Westbrook is more important than Durant for the Thunder. You know very damn well what the argument was. This is all concerning 'Thunder don't need Westbrook's scoring, because they have all these offensive weapons'. You can't wriggle your way outta this one.

:umad:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
The only one moving goalposts is you. I never once said that Westbrook is more important than Durant for the Thunder. You know very damn well what the argument was. This is all concerning 'Thunder don't need Westbrook's scoring, because they have all these offensive weapons'. You can't wriggle your way outta this one.

:umad:
You and your cohorts been pushing this Sabo over KD nonsense in whatever shape or form you wanna put it. Thats why you're so gassed and happy @'in me every time they lose. This is the first time I recall you ever conceding that Durant is more important than Russell. And again, I never claimed that they didnt need Russ or they'd be better without him. I just said they'd benefit from a real point guard (obviously thats not Reggie Jackson) that can create oppurtunities for the other guys and/or they'd be better if Russ took less shots. He was doing both before he went down again and they were better than ever.

Daps
You and your cohorts been pushing this Sabo over KD nonsense in whatever shape or form you wanna put it.
This has never been me trying to argue that Westbrook is better than Durant. 1. Durant is and has always been the better player 2. This all started because you underrated Westbrook.

The Thunder would be no better off if Durant was injured and it was just Westbrook out there. You're so full of shyt.

Thats why you're so gassed and happy @'in me every time they lose.

I @ you, to show how full of shyt you are. Because they need Westbrook's scoring, not because he's the BETTER player or he's more important./.... it's juse because they need his scoring because Durant can't do it himself.

This is the first time I recall you ever conceding that Durant is more important than Russell.

:merchant:

YOU'RE. AN. IDIOT. Either you have no idea what the fukk you're talking about or you acknowledge you were wrong and are trying to wriggle your way out of it.

And again, I never claimed that they didnt need Russ or they'd be better without him. I just said they'd benefit from a real point guard (obviously thats not Reggie Jackson) that can create oppurtunities for the other guys and/or they'd be better if Russ took less shots. He was doing both before he went down again and they were better than ever.
You said they didn't need Westbrook's scoring because they have all these offensive weapons.... you WERE WRONG. Why can't you just admit it?

This is what it all revolves around, you're twisting shyt around to say the I said 'Westbrook > Durant' when I've NEVER EVER EVER said that, in a failed bid to shift the light off the dumb shyt you said.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Once again. Russ is outta the lineup and Durant is proving he can't carry a team by himself. All you efficiency nikkas can choke on a d1ck. Russ and his 40% shooting proving that its more about how you attack the defense than what the stat sheet reads.
god damnit it !!! i want that tag.....i tried really hard too

fukk fukk fukk fukk

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
This has never been me trying to argue that Westbrook is better than Durant. 1. Durant is and has always been the better player 2. This all started because you underrated Westbrook.

The Thunder would be no better off if Durant was injured and it was just Westbrook out there. You're so full of shyt.

I @ you, to show how full of shyt you are. Because they need Westbrook's scoring, not because he's the BETTER player or he's more important./.... it's juse because they need his scoring because Durant can't do it himself.

:merchant:

YOU'RE. AN. IDIOT. Either you have no idea what the fukk you're talking about or you acknowledge you were wrong and are trying to wriggle your way out of it.

You said they didn't need Westbrook's scoring because they have all these offensive weapons.... you WERE WRONG. Why can't you just admit it?

This is what it all revolves around, you're twisting shyt around to say the I said 'Westbrook > Durant' when I've NEVER EVER EVER said that, in a failed bid to shift the light off the dumb shyt you said.
I said what I just wrote and you're desperate to create a strawman instead. They do have a lot of weapons, and have always had a lot. That doesnt mean they dont need a pg. Reggie Jackson is an offensive weapon, he aint a point :yeshrug:

And look, I know you love Russy because he shoots with no conscience, I know you love Teen Wolf-ass volume shooting point guards in general and I know you get giddy when KD fails w/o Sabo. You, Loose, random Kobe groupies like OP...you're all always in the same boat in these discussions and I guess you're unaware but you're the only one in there with em that doesnt think Westbrook is outright better than Durant. You're only one of many foolish posters on here, honestly I lose track sometimes. :yeshrug: