Can We All Agree That "Avowed" Is Xbox's Most Exciting Exclusive?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Mass Effect and Star Wars do that also. You're exposing yourself as not being knowledgeable in both real planetary science and science fiction :russ:
nikka be stumbling over himself to find some negative angle to be “concerned” about Xbox games :mjlol:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm actually most excited about Compulsion's next game. Supposedly it's a 3rd person game, that's a cross between Bioshock and Uncharted.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
why :scust: after fable 3 they been juelzing for damn near a decade

I always felt that Fable has always been trying to do something that was too large scale to be done in the Xbox/360 era. I think they could nail it now. :ehh:

Despite the games never living up to the hype (mostly because it had the Ultimate Capper as it's main marketer and design lead) I always found the games to be fun as hell

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I always felt that Fable has always been trying to do something that was too large scale to be done in the Xbox/360 era. I think they could nail it now. :ehh:

Despite the games never living up to the hype (mostly because it had the Ultimate Capper as it's main marketer and design lead) I always found the games to be fun as hell
if gaming had honest journalism, molyneaux would be in jail for fraud and racketeering :wow: "our vision is just too grand. we need more resources and time." do you remember how they fukked up fable 3 exactly? they couldn't even show off a yes/no morality check and effects better than the black & white the pc game - that came out 10 years prior.

at least star citizen puts out a drip feed of content to match their open hustle :mjgrin: but we all gotta stan something :manny:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
if gaming had honest journalism, molyneaux would be in jail for fraud and racketeering :wow: "our vision is just too grand. we need more resources and time." do you remember how they fukked up fable 3 exactly? they couldn't even show off a yes/no morality check and effects better than the black & white the pc game - that came out 10 years prior.

at least star citizen puts out a drip feed of content to match their open hustle :mjgrin: but we all gotta stan something :manny:

Fable 3 was fun either way tho. :mjgrin:

Haven't seen a greater all-time hustler and liar like MolyGOAT since P was drivin the tank :banderas:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The voice doesn’t even sound like its coming from the game character :dead:

This a year after BG3
They need to delay that shyt and overhaul everything, how you following the GOAT a year after with trash like this. At least let the populace forget that just a year before they had one of the greatest gaming experiences ever.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bethesda and Obsidan fighting over who can make the most brain dead and lifeless NPCs

17c44ba4928b411793adea6c9d5f3a3e.gif