Can We All Agree That "Avowed" Is Xbox's Most Exciting Exclusive?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I do feel like starfield (explore different planets thing) is gonna do the thing that mass effect and Star Wars does where they essentially treat each planet you visit as its own seperate biome instead of actually being real diverse planets with different races of aliens and culture/languages, regions, etc.

For example theres gonna be a “ice” planet, a “desert” planet, a planet composed of overgrown plant life…..which to me kind of defeats the purpose of space travel. You could do all that stuff on one big planet, just like any other rpg. But well see i guess

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I do feel like starfield (explore different planets thing) is gonna do the thing that mass effect and Star Wars does where they essentially treat each planet you visit as its own seperate biome instead of actually being real diverse planets with different races of aliens and culture/languages, regions, etc.

For example theres gonna be a “ice” planet, a “desert” planet, a planet composed of overgrown plant life…..which to me kind of defeats the purpose of space travel. You could do all that stuff on one big planet, just like any other rpg. But well see i guess

This is the weirdest and silliest complaint I've seen in a long time.

That's how the planets work in real life, fool :mjlol:

Pluto and Neptune are basically giants chunks of ice. Venus is a hot ass chunk of metal, volcanoes and lava

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is the weirdest and silliest complaint I've seen in a long time.

That's how the planets work in real life, fool :mjlol:

Pluto and Neptune are basically giants chunks of ice. Venus is a hot ass chunk of metal, volcanoes and lava

We ain’t talking about real life we’re talking about a game where you hop in a little space ship and travel across the galaxy with a half eaten sandwich and robot pal sitting in the passengers seat.

If I’m gonna explore space, i want it to be done how it is in elaborate movies where planets are variations of earth with diverse life and regions, not just one type of biome. We’re talking about planets life can thrive upon not gas giants, or rocks of ice

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
We ain’t talking about real life we’re talking about a game where you hop in a little space ship and travel across the galaxy with a half eaten sandwich and robot pal sitting in the passengers seat.

If I’m gonna explore space, i want it to be done how it is in elaborate movies where planets are variations of earth with diverse life and regions, not just one type of biome. We’re talking about planets life can thrive upon not gas giants, or rocks of ice

Mass Effect and Star Wars do that also. You're exposing yourself as not being knowledgeable in both real planetary science and science fiction :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Mass Effect and Star Wars do that also. You're exposing yourself as not being knowledgeable in both real planetary science and science fiction :russ:

I mentioned that Star Wars did it, but Star Wars (movies) and Star Trek also had planets with thriving civilizations and massive cities on different planets with diverse biomes.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I mentioned that Star Wars did it, but Star Wars (movies) and Star Trek also had planets with thriving civilizations and massive cities on different planets with diverse biomes.

The reason there's not many massive cities on diverse planets is because it's redundant and boring.

This is Aya in Mass Effect
f273f2b7b743832c11071dd6725e4e103c3fa622.png

It's a big city put on a tropical lush planet with wildlife. You experience both the wild and the city sections of Aya, and it's boring as dirt.

The reason people like these fictional galaxies is to explore the great unknown. We ain't trying experience a million civilized areas. We can do that shyt in real life.:unimpressed:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Are you really trying to knock an unreleased game based on your uninformed, retarded ass hypotheticals?:mjlol:

Talking about some “you can explore deserts and jungles all on the same planet” like Earth isn’t a one in a trillion planetary anomaly…yes we want to travel across the galaxy to the volcano and ice planets fool, that’s why it’s called StarFIELD and not Singular Planet:heh:

Funny thing is, Bethesda actually revealed some of their locations and the cultural lore behind them, but you were shytposting in the Starfield thread for that news too:sas2:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Are you really trying to knock an unreleased game based on your uninformed, retarded ass hypotheticals?:mjlol:

Talking about some “you can explore deserts and jungles all on the same planet” like Earth isn’t a one in a trillion planetary anomaly…yes we want to travel across the galaxy to the volcano and ice planets fool, that’s why it’s called StarFIELD and not Singular Planet:heh:

Funny thing is, Bethesda actually revealed some of their locations and the cultural lore behind them, but you were shytposting in the Starfield thread for that news too:sas2:

'how did i know your p*ssy ass would show up here mad :mjlol:

if you don't wanna hear my opinion, block me, bytch ass :salute: