Can we all agree Batman Begins is the GOAT Batman movie?

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Watched that movie a couple months ago, forgot how much piff it was

Only live action Batman movie better is TDK

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You are not alone friend
Batman Begins was overall a better Batman movie
TDK was more of a Joker movie
Nah, this is BS

The main story in TDK was Bruce Wayne figuring out what was going to happen with Rachel and the political story with Dent. Dent was in office to round up all the criminals and succeeded and thats when the Joker started escalating things even more. He was always the distraction in almost every situation of that movie outside of the bank robbery. Joker "stole" the show because of how well Heath Ledger played the role. He wasn't even on film for most of it...Batman/Dent/Godron had more screen time than the Joker did.

With that said, Begins and TDK are neck and neck for me. Very tough to choose, but I would give TDK the edge because of the joker.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
shyt I'd even go as far and say its the GOAT superhero movie. Just watched it again for the first time in years.. :blessed:

first time in years huh? how come?

how long has it been since you last saw tdk? more recently i presume? how come?

what movie are you still gonna watch more from here on out?

:comeon:

i am not a huge fan of batman begins but it was the film that opened the door for tdk and so for that i am thankful for it.

plus without it i don't think we would have gotten iron man, because that movie was built using basically the same exact blueprint.

so it was definitely an important movie, both to the superhero genre and hollywood in general. one could argue that it was batman begins which popularized the "gritty reboot".