Can we all admit that Notorious (movie) was a complete embarrassment?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody did there thing on the movie just Anthony mackie being pac was just :childplease: status

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:

that fat nickelodeon dude in 50s crew almost brought down the credibility of that acting by himself

forgot about that fat fukk

but adebsi's gangsta in grodt >>>>

theyre both movies with horrid acting though

i cant be the only person who remembers the radio ads with volleta and being disgusted right away :why:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
better than the Flex as Michael Jackson joint
1.jpg

:mindblown: :bryan: who was the movie exec that greenlighted this sht?
:deadrose:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was disappointed, but you have to remember it wasn't made for you and I. It was targeted towards the masses. It is a Hollywood film, after all.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Cease was pretty young when he was in Junior Mafia running with B.I.G so they did have to make it look that way somehow.

In 95 when Junior Mafia released his debut album...Lil Cease was only 16....when he did the players anthem video and rap appearances.

So that means on Biggie's come up before his deal in 92-93 ---Cease was 13-14....

Never watched this, never will. My homie who saw it was disgusted, nikka said the movie should be called The Passion of Voletta.

word, lol. the part where she was reaching to biggie on phone about 2pac..lol

the pac character was just comical, pac was like a puppet on strings with his jumping up and down every damn second.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
there was really nothing special about biggie, just a dope dealer who could rhyme

lol. you know what? i never even thought about it like that.

youre right.

if you take away all the 2pac controversy, theres nothing to see but the lil kim/biggie/faith love triangle, which they completely danced around and didnt even acknowledge charli baltimore.

instead of pi$$ing on pac's grave and lying on him all the time, the whole bad boy staff should be thanking pac.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
movie wasnt bad. it was just too cheesy and they tried too hard to make biggie, puff, faith and bad boy look like saints.

and the cast was tacky. they tried to swing some big budget names but when you play do a movie about hood niccas, its best that you find some dudes straight off the streets with some acting talent to play the roles.

at least they didnt go the GRODT route and have an old white man direct the flick.

To be real next to the Jackson 5/GRODT/8 Mile this is one of best African American Biopics hands down. :salute:

this was better than 8 mile and much better than GRODT.

GRODT was so wack. what a waste of a great story. shouldve got john singleton or somebody to direct it.

8 mile was only good for battles. it wasnt an african-american biopic either.:laugh:

Carr

All Star
Verified
Daps
Reppin
Carol City
movie wasnt bad. it was just too cheesy and they tried too hard to make biggie, puff, faith and bad boy look like saints.

and the cast was tacky. they tried to swing some big budget names but when you play do a movie about hood niccas, its best that you find some dudes straight off the streets with some acting talent to play the roles.

at least they didnt go the GRODT route and have an old white man direct the flick.

this was better than 8 mile and much better than GRODT.

GRODT was so wack. what a waste of a great story. shouldve got john singleton or somebody to direct it.

8 mile was only good for battles. it wasnt an african-american biopic either.:laugh:

oh yea I forgot we never got him in the draft

The Racial Draft - Video Clip | Comedy Central

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

thats a good point right there. dudes like lil cease woulda much better if it was someone no one recognizes. i mean shyt no one woulda recognized the real lil cease :heh:

also, if big hopped in the elevator with that gun, fukk woulda happened when the cops searched him when he got off the elevator :rudy:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Came in here to say exactly this. Anthony Mackie is a good actor and did what he could with the relatively weak material given him. It would be damn near impossible to portray not only a character as dynamic as Pac, but also how complex his relationship with Biggie was, especially since the movie was about Biggie himself and not Pac

breh, all he had to do was try and sound like pac :comeon:

I wanna know who was in charge of those cast auditions and let him be in the movie

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
nah hes a great actor, stuck with a sh1t script though

was in some pretty acclaimed movies: hurt locker, half nelson

ive seen him before...I just dont know why he sucked so bad...first thing you need to do when playing someone...is try and sound like them. thats the easiest part. just fix your voice

gravy was able to do it :yeshrug:

look how hard it must of been to play Ray charles..and jamie foxxx killed that