Can we all admit that Notorious (movie) was a complete embarrassment?

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
this movie was hilarious for the wrong reasons.

ya'll gotta admit tho, that b-tch that played lil kim had some tittays like whoa up int hat movie. everytime she took off her top i was like :shaq:

:pacspit::pacspit: puff daddy making himself look like a saint in this movie tho.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Some one post the scene of lil Kim riding

Dem titties :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
cease n pac were garbage. but lets be real about that, how fukkin hard must it have been to play pac? one of the most dynamic rappers of all time? i give dude his credit

honestly, i thought the shyt was pretty good

Came in here to say exactly this. Anthony Mackie is a good actor and did what he could with the relatively weak material given him. It would be damn near impossible to portray not only a character as dynamic as Pac, but also how complex his relationship with Biggie was, especially since the movie was about Biggie himself and not Pac

A1Credit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Appalling film & just straight up disrespectful to Biggie. So painful trying to sit threw it.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i actually liked it. isntgonna change the world or anything, but it was a decent lietime movie about BIG. Puff stole the show though.

Balan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many cheesy dialogues

1) When BIG meets with Puffy for the first time and tells him that he could be one of the greatest

2) After BIG finishes recording LAD and says "I did it (chuckles) Im the greatest"

The way they displayed Pac was also terrible

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Worst part about it was kids who know nothing about Big talking about how amazing it was, and basing their whole understanding of him on the film.

notorious-lil-cease.jpg

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many cheesy

2) After BIG finishes recording LAD and says "I did it (chuckles) Im the greatest"

The way they displayed Pac was also terrible

Tbf, premier was the one who said he said that in the vibe book on biggie years ago

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Didn't think it was that bad. What were you dudes expecting...Shawshank Redemption? BIG my favorite MC of all time but nothing about his life really warranted a movie made about it. He was a hood dude and spectacular MC and that's that. They did an acceptable movie about a guys life that really didn't have any Hollywood juiciness other than the Pac beef. And Gravy did a great job. Ya'll nikkas gotta stop hating and take it for what it is.