Can we all admit that Notorious (movie) was a complete embarrassment?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
:ohh:

its way too late in the game for this type of post on a forum like this.

all i can say is, do some research and then get back to me.

no, the only clown is you.

nobody is holding him to "god" esteem. the point is, pac is an extremely difficult guy to portray. very complicated & charismatic.

how do you not comprehend this? its not rocket science.

the only person on that list of yours that is hard to duplicate is muhammad ali, and ive yet to see a biopic that really mastered him outside of the original where he played himself.

So 2Pac is more complex and harder to complicate than Malcolm X? :wtb:

Shut the fukk up and get off of his dikk, clown.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
So 2Pac is more complex and harder to complicate than Malcolm X? :wtb:

Shut the fukk up and get off of his dikk, clown.

watch ya f**kin mouth.

and its not rocket science. it doesnt take a genius to see that 2pac was extremely high strung & eccentric.

and like i said, if he was so easy to duplicate, why hasnt anybody done it? a ton of people tried out for the role in pac's movie, yet nobody got the job done properly so they halted production. also, theres been a grip of movies where somebody either played pac or played off his character and that chit never worked. and those role were played by dam good actors.

stop being an obnoxious dikkhead all your life. this is why you lames are in the dark on everything. and stop talking tough behind a computer screen. i can tell from over here that you aint built like that. your posts reek of pu$$.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohh:

its way too late in the game for this type of post on a forum like this.

all i can say is, do some research and then get back to me.

no, the only clown is you.

nobody is holding him to "god" esteem. the point is, pac is an extremely difficult guy to portray. very complicated & charismatic.

how do you not comprehend this? its not rocket science.

the only person on that list of yours that is hard to duplicate is muhammad ali, and ive yet to see a biopic that really mastered him outside of the original where he played himself.

:rudy: The conflict wouldn't be in portraying his qualities, it's finding someone with the talent and the aesthetic.

There's plenty of talented actors out there that could be cast to do it, but it would be hard to find someone you could watch as an audience member without laughing.

Daniel Day-Lewis could do it. :lolbron:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Danny Elfman killed the "Notorious Theme". Biggie was a huge movie buff, he would be proud that a Legendary Composer did the score to his movie:

Last edited by a moderator:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was an ok flick. I wasnt a BIG fan either. Hated him for a long time as I was a BCC and Wu stan. That said I felt BIG sold his soul (OGC Video) and was a biter (Ghost on niqqaz bit Nas sh1t). Not to mention I couldnt stand Juicy cuz back then I believed all Hip Hip should have been boom-bap. Meanwhile my hypocritical azz was fukkin with funk and soul samples when listening to West Coast sh1t. Later I gave BIG a fair listen and can agree that we lost a great one with his passing. The movie humanized him for those that dont know, the casual HipHop listener, the type with that Bill Cosby mentality. Had it been like 50s movie or 8Mile, or a typical low budget hood movie, BIG's legacy woulda been tarnished. Instead that film humanized him, made him accessible, made you root for him, and miss him once he was gone. He really was a regular azz hustlin niqqa, but with a likable personality. We lost one before many could appreciate his value and the movie reenforced the sentiment.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
watch ya f**kin mouth.

and its not rocket science. it doesnt take a genius to see that 2pac was extremely high strung & eccentric.

and like i said, if he was so easy to duplicate, why hasnt anybody done it? a ton of people tried out for the role in pac's movie, yet nobody got the job done properly so they halted production. also, theres been a grip of movies where somebody either played pac or played off his character and that chit never worked. and those role were played by dam good actors.

stop being an obnoxious dikkhead all your life. this is why you lames are in the dark on everything. and stop talking tough behind a computer screen. i can tell from over here that you aint built like that. your posts reek of pu$$.

Stop being so sensitive over a man who never knew you nor ever gave a fukk about you, fakkit. Get off Pac's dikk.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Also the "Notorious Soundtrack" had 3 songs from Biggie's Demo. That was Epic. You could hear from the very beginning that he was just a natural Emcee. He was Born to rap. I love how they recreated this scene. Also unlike a lot of these manufactured rappers. Biggie came up rapping on street corners in the Mecca of Hip Hop. It don't get more Hip Hop than that:

Last edited by a moderator:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Came in here to say exactly this. Anthony Mackie is a good actor and did what he could with the relatively weak material given him. It would be damn near impossible to portray not only a character as dynamic as Pac, but also how complex his relationship with Biggie was, especially since the movie was about Biggie himself and not Pac
I wouldn't be surprised if they purposely portrayed pac like that since puff was overseeing the project

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Stop being so sensitive over a man who never knew you nor ever gave a fukk about you, fakkit. Get off Pac's dikk.

:what:

it has nothing to do with pac. its about you talking tough behind a computer screen.

now kick rocks. i feel like im losing brain cells talking to you.

:rudy: The conflict wouldn't be in portraying his qualities, it's finding someone with the talent and the aesthetic.

There's plenty of talented actors out there that could be cast to do it, but it would be hard to find someone you could watch as an audience member without laughing.

Daniel Day-Lewis could do it. :lolbron:

thats basically what i said homebwoy.

and please, feel free to list these actors that could portray pac. you have the floor.

When lil cease got in the truck I was :dead:

They had a kid play him :beli:

:why:

cease was a teenager. and im sure the dude that played him was a legal adult when he did this movie, or at least was older than cease during the period that they were portraying.

ole boy has been acting just as long as cease has been rapping.

they messed up because dude looks way too innocent to be playing cease. thats why i said, they shouldve got some hungry actors literally fresh off the streets, even if they werent very polished. they dont do stuff like that anymore. thats why these movies lack authenticity now.