Can we all admit that Life After Death is the greatest Hip Hop album of all time?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Me Against The World is the greatest hiphop album. So Many Tears is also the best rap song.

An artist's in rap has never left it all on the record like Pac did. He gave you his personality and self in 15 songs.

Dear Mama

Title Track

It Ain't Easy

So Many Tears

Temptations

I could go on, but this album touches on the fragility of being a black man portraying an image society expects of you and one you can't escape from.

PS.

Faith Evans wasn't that good looking.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps

Natas "life after death" album from 1992 >

Biggie was biting

Bruh. Stop. Ain't nobody even heard of this album before. :mjlol:

Me Against The World is the greatest hiphop album. So Many Tears is also the best rap song.

An artist's in rap has never left it all on the record like Pac did. He gave you his personality and self in 15 songs.

Dear Mama

Title Track

It Ain't Easy

So Many Tears

Temptations

I could go on, but this album touches on the fragility of being a black man portraying an image society expects of you and one you can't escape from.

PS.

Faith Evans wasn't that good looking.

MATW is Pac's best album but it's best no means the greatest Hip Hop album; and I love this album too.

Faith was fine back in the day. :ohlawd:
tumblr_n7y1lsqEvd1ruppibo1_400.gif

tumblr_mopi9zxlW81qfjocho1_500.jpg

tumblr_nabsyrxd1M1qjc2coo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n65be8Pm1A1qih6t1o1_1280.jpg

122315-centric-entertainment-music-faith-evans-1995.jpg

71NrRNsBbVL._SL1414_.jpg

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
It's the album that since it's released everybody tries to make; a perfect blend of songs and yet nobody can come close to doing. Biggie set the real benchmark for Hip Hop post Life After Death

He had already won with Ready To Die (bringing the east coast back to dominance) and it's like, that was just the beginning. Ready To Die like Life After Death is a milestone in music.

Then he did the unthinkable with Life After Death and took the game to another level.

Bar for bar, verse for verse, line for line, he is the greatest MC of all time.

You might have another nikkas who might be/were just a tad bit (not by much if at all) more lyrical than him (Nas or Pun for example) but in terms of the full package, Biggie was all of that and then some. He was miles ahead of nikkas with his music.

Big had the "hottest chick in the game" with Faith, was ghostwriting for his crew, never dropped a wack verse and always gave it his all.

Still to this day, it ain't an MC that possesses even an ounce of the talent Biggie had.

The voice, the rhymes, the flow, the style, the image etc etc. He was the man. He is the GOAT MC.

121208023033-notorious-big-story-top.jpg

naw views the greatest rap album ever :wow:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Bruh. Stop. Ain't nobody even heard of this album before. :mjlol:

MATW is Pac's best album but it's best no means the greatest Hip Hop album; and I love this album too.

Faith was fine back in the day. :ohlawd:
tumblr_n7y1lsqEvd1ruppibo1_400.gif

tumblr_mopi9zxlW81qfjocho1_500.jpg

tumblr_nabsyrxd1M1qjc2coo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n65be8Pm1A1qih6t1o1_1280.jpg

122315-centric-entertainment-music-faith-evans-1995.jpg

71NrRNsBbVL._SL1414_.jpg

Faith looks too much like Boz back in the day.

Oh yeah, she's light skin :mjpls: +3

As for MATW, it is the culmination of every talking point in rap before and after with consciousness. It truly is what humanity is on an album. That's what separated Pac.

And So Many Tears has some of the best lines ever recorded.

That album is truly a blueprint.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
toe to toe AEOM is a better album and only has 1 filler where LAD has several fillers

What filler does Life After Death have? Another, Nasty Boy, Playa Hater all go hard in the whip. :whew:

naw views the greatest rap album ever :wow:

Probably to someone who's only been listening to music for the last couple of years and just started driving. :skip:

Faith looks too much like Boz back in the day.

Oh yeah, she's light skin :mjpls: +3

As for MATW, it is the culmination of every talking point in rap before and after with consciousness. It truly is what humanity is on an album. That's what separated Pac.

And So Many Tears has some of the best lines ever recorded.

That album is truly a blueprint.

Shiiiit, Faith was bad. :whew:

She light skin but she was bad. I always had a thing for her back in the day, she reminded me of this girl from around my way who I use to kick it with. :wow:

Pac had a way with getting his point across in a very passionate way and unlike anybody else too. That album is something special, no doubt about it. But the greatest album? Naw.

So Many Tears is 1 of the greatest songs of all time and does have some of the coldest lines ever written in a song. My favorite beat of all time. I had a thread on it a while back.Here it is:
I think Pac's "So Many Tears" is the best Hip Hop beat of all time

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
What filler does Life After Death have? Another, Nasty Boy, Playa Hater all go hard in the whip. :whew:

Probably to someone who's only been listening to music for the last couple of years and just started driving. :skip:

Shiiiit, Faith was bad. :whew:

She light skin but she was bad. I always had a thing for her back in the day, she reminded me of this girl from around my way who I use to kick it with. :wow:

Pac had a way with getting his point across in a very passionate way and unlike anybody else too. That album is something special, no doubt about it. But the greatest album? Naw.

So Many Tears is 1 of the greatest songs of all time and does have some of the coldest lines ever written in a song. My favorite beat of all time. I had a thread on it a while back.Here it is:
I think Pac's "So Many Tears" is the best Hip Hop beat of all time

I mean I don't hate on anyone having a certain album as their favourite, but I'm not admitting to the premise of this thread.

Pac was just in a different place, there hasn't been an album in rap since that has banging beats, that take a backseat to an MC. The content is easy to digest because his imagery is quick and chilling.

Death Around The Corner is the perfect example.

This was like Jordan getting his 6th ring.

Life After Death had passive beats, like a scene of mobsters passing through Chinatown. Just can't compare.

Somebody's Gotta Die was a snooze fest.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I mean I don't hate on anyone having a certain album as their favourite, but I'm not admitting to the premise of this thread.

Pac was just in a different place, there hasn't been an album in rap since that has banging beats, that take a backseat to an MC. The content is easy to digest because his imagery is quick and chilling.

Death Around The Corner is the perfect example.

This was like Jordan getting his 6th ring.

Life After Death had passive beats, like a scene of mobsters passing through Chinatown. Just can't compare.

Somebody's Gotta Die was a snooze fest

At the end of the day, it's all a matter of opinion. We could go back and forth all night long but if we believe and think what we do, then both agree to disagree.

But :comeon: at the bolded. :aicmon: