Can we agree that captain America has out supermaned Superman.

Daps
Not really. Captain Americas movies are the best marvel has ever done. Winter soldier and Civil War.....I don't recognize the first one.

But let be real. His MOVIES aren't even About him for the most part. The second one was about Bucky but it did make captain america cool. and the third one was a Avengers 3/ iron man 4/ black panther movie.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I see more Cap shield T shirts than the Supes' signature S nowadays. :manny:

Still think Supes has it locked pop culture wise. His merch is still top 3 out of all CB characters and pretty much every person knows his backstory without reading a comic. Spidey, Supes and Batman are pretty much top 3 CB icons forever

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Still think Supes has it locked pop culture wise. His merch is still top 3 out of all CB characters and pretty much every person knows his backstory without reading a comic. Spidey, Supes and Batman are pretty much top 3 CB icons forever
supes will forever remain the default superhero, just wish someone could actually make him cool again. :manny:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
supes will forever remain the default superhero, just wish someone could actually make him cool again. :manny:
Supes is the superhero you use to introduce young children who are actually able to grasp the concept of a superhero. He's mad basic, I just never liked him after I turned like 8.