Can we address @Milk N Cookies warning new female posters not to send nudes out?

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my 2 pennies

if these hoes need to be warned about sending random nikkas their nudes some aint right

like outside of the internet bytches send me nudes every now and then although they kno good gotdamn well Wop cant keep a secret :youngsabo:

i damn near almost fought this girl an her brother in the 10th grade cuz i sent her nudes around tha school

:yeshrug: no fukks

i remember them nikkas kicked me outta that group full of coli nudes cuz i started postin them shyts :lolbron::mjlol::pachaha:

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
:mjlol: no offense to ol girl but you gotta be one dumb ass bidnitch to seen one of these grimy ass nikkas a nude on here...on any message board for that matter. But on here?? HERE??? Like she don't know how ruthless and :shaq: my coli brehs get for the twat shots?!

You know all the females she told that shyt too had to be like :rudy::why::ohhh::heh::beli::ufdup: "lol yeah okay thanks ho :youngsabo:"

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls: i see dat white girl got yall nikkas fiendin......pawg season:mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man, i wouldnt advise chicks to sends nudes either, but yall act like no one is trustable.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta assume any female sending out nudes to random strangers is under 26, That's a youngsta thang. Once you wise up and realize nikka's is gonna eat off those and share the wealth they stop. nikka's on the other hand don't really care regardless of the age, Its like, "so you got my nudes and spreading them around?"

:manny:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Ive held Pico Roscoes hashtag rare (not the 1s that get passed around) butthole pics for over 5 months :yeshrug: Im trustable.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
@2meo is a family dollar version of @Bishop KG Dinero :mjlol:

Go back to the drawing board and create your own identity, be your own man :trash:

:umad: you got hit with

31.jpg

for the 3rd straight week

You should come check out #TSC :youngsabo:

:mjlol: at the tags, I've been squashing @Poitier for weeks now. He's begged for peace, now he knows it's a wrap for him he gets tough. It's human instinct to fight back when in fear of death. :yeshrug:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I can't imagine how much of a small dikk loser you have to be to care about the rep system. I feel 4 u @2meo:mjcry: