Can we address @Milk N Cookies warning new female posters not to send nudes out?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And here I am to stand behind my actions.im still pissed about fefe and the and other Coli ladies were ran off because of their pics being passed. So yeah some may still give them out but at least they will know what may happen if they decide to. Have a nice day and kiss my black ass.

Nah, we appreciate female pics and their lovely assets. :shaq:

I ain't gonna run them off.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
you can't have it both ways

why are you so invested in what random people decide to do? why aren't you PMing every new male poster and telling them the same thing about the women on here? where was this sense of justice and matronly wisdom when you were in the zetaboards thread dying to read more gossip and dirt about the same posters you're out here tryna warn? don't you feel a little two faced pandering for male daps in threads, while simultaneously warning randoms against those same posters?

:banderas:

Cockblocking is sickening.

I want Fefe's nudes by PM, though. :takedat:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Man shut the fukk up. You sold out a fellow female poster here now you wanna :cape: and act like you out here protecting bytches? Fefe deserved that shyt, she's mentally unstable and had a breakdown. She thought this clique shyt was for real out here making threats and acting like a don dada. Now you wanna act like you're giving bytches a warning about sharing nudes when you know for a fact that you almost put another female poster in danger? She gave YOU a warning and in turn you went and got your gossip and snitched cause that's what you live for. Just sit back and observe, you makin yaself look stupid.

They way you think, I would marry you :birdman:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Man shut the fukk up. You sold out a fellow female poster here now you wanna :cape: and act like you out here protecting bytches? Fefe deserved that shyt, she's mentally unstable and had a breakdown. She thought this clique shyt was for real out here making threats and acting like a don dada. Now you wanna act like you're giving bytches a warning about sharing nudes when you know for a fact that you almost put another female poster in danger? She gave YOU a warning and in turn you went and got your gossip and snitched cause that's what you live for. Just sit back and observe, you makin yaself look stupid.

:whoo: