Can This Site’s Keyboard Militants Explain How Black America Will Benefit From Kamala Losing In November?

Daps
i would love for one of you to concisely articulate the value of a kamala loss in november.

trump is on recent record saying:

- he will deploy the military to black neighborhoods.

- he will, through executive decree, establish a national stop and frisk policy.

- he will - again, through, executive decree - give police inviolable qualified immunity, which would essentially be a license to kill with absolute impunity.

these are just things he’s uttered in recent days.

project 2025 will:

- gut the federal workforce, a disproportionate number of whom are black.

- overturn SNAP, social security and medicare - entitlements on which a disproportionate number of dependents are black.

- weaponize the department of justice, targeting BLM and other movements deemed anti-American (i.e. any organization that agitates for black empowerment).

- defund the department of education, increase support for school vouchers, and empower the “choice” of parents - all of which will lead to segregation and less opportunities for educating black children.

a trump victory will help him solidify control of an already extreme supreme court that has - just this year - ended affirmative action, weakened the EPA, and granted the president (assuming, of course, he’s a far right christofascist) executive immunity.

please, help me understand how black people will benefit from a trump win in november.

:unimpressed:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
The beauty of accelerationism will continue. The devils will once again come out of the woodwork from hick hell and we will clash for the last time. This country will burn and the uprising will be glorious. :wow:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
i would love for one of you to concisely articulate the value of a kamala loss in november.

trump is on recent record saying:

- he will deploy the military to black neighborhoods.

- he will, through executive decree, establish a national stop and frisk policy.

- he will - again, through, executive decree - give police inviolable qualified immunity, which would essentially be a license to kill with absolute impunity.

these are just things he’s uttered in recent days.

project 2025 will:

- gut the federal workforce, a disproportionate number of whom are black.

- overturn SNAP, social security and medicare - entitlements on which a disproportionate number of dependents are black.

- weaponize the department of justice, targeting BLM and other movements deemed anti-American (i.e. any organization that agitates for black empowerment).

- defund the department of education, increase support for school vouchers, and empower the “choice” of parents - all of which will lead to segregation and less opportunities for educating black children.

a trump victory will help him solidify control of an already extreme supreme court that has - just this year - ended affirmative action, weakened the EPA, and granted the president (assuming, of course, he’s a far right christofascist) executive immunity.

please, help me understand how black people will benefit from a trump win in november.

:unimpressed:
Do you think any of this will change opinions, cause people to change their vote, cause those who decided not to vote to now vote?

Starting off with your title being an insult will not get you the outcome you desire. Learn to remove your emotions from your position, and just argue the point using logical reasoning. This attempt to shame and insult those who do not support your position, will not compel them to now support your position.

Daps
It absolutely won't. What does Kamala winning do for the Black community?
it prevents our extermination under a trump presidency.

can you respond to the points in my post? these are all verifiable pillars of trump’s current platform.

can you help me understand how this is beneficial to black america?

:francis:

Daps
The beauty of accelerationism will continue. The devils will once again come out of the woodwork from hick hell and we will clash for the last time. This country will burn and the uprising will be glorious. :wow:
or, black people will economically starved, corralled in ghettos, and systematically wiped out.

:francis: