Can The LOX be considered the best rap group ever?

Best group ever?

• Yeah

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, they’re legendary nationally and them not moving the needle for you doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be mentioned (ie being “shoehorned” into the convo :comeon: ). I don’t fukk with wu tang but I’d be a whole idiot to not accept that they’re held in high regard by millions of people and belong in the top group conversation

This.

Really came in the thread as a LOX fan talking about Kast has no influence:

^^^ this diss doesn't exist and nowhere near as funny or potent without that instrumental.

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm tired of nikkas shoe horning Outkast into every discussion. Thats all I got. And before ya'll start crying they are a legendary group for their region but they don't move the needle for me as a whole. Way more influential groups.

Then maybe you should stay out of the discussions.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Been telling dudes on here for years.

The way yall carry on about mobb deep & wutang, is the same way the LOX is viewed. They're arguably viewed in an even greater light. They just dont reasonate on the internet like those groups.

Now the chit is finally "televised" for the late-comers.

Yea dipset is still better.

I don't consider dipset a group tho.

They have 0 classic albums though, as soloist and a group. Lox fans don't even mention their albums...or listen to them. Not a single 1 stays in any discussion ever. Aside from Benjis, even their hits aren't even thought of. Without that initial Diddy push, they become just another group with fans.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
no, they’re legendary nationally and them not moving the needle for you doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be mentioned

He's right.

Outkast never moved a needle.

If they did, you would've spoke on it in your response rant.:francis:

I called you c*nt because I’m an Aussie and that’s what we call people.

Well now you know that term doesn't fly here.

And with that said, you're not qualified to speak on the LOX. respectfully you're an outsider using alot of internet talking points.

They have 0 classic albums though, as soloist and a group. Lox fans don't even mention their albums...or listen to them. Not a single 1 stays in any discussion ever. Aside from Benjis, even their hits aren't even thought of. Without that initial Diddy push, they become just another group with fans.

:usure:

Aint you supposed to be from philly??

WATS was in heavy ro for dam near 2 years.